Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Angelsaredying

Rate this Entry

Report - Tit Tally Slaps

Posted 03-23-2023 at 11:14 AM by Angelsaredying

This is a copy of a report for a dare I was lucky enough to receive via KIK a few weeks ago.
The task had a few steps to it and was a delightful challenge to complete and test myself with.

The premise was to blindfold myself and slap each tit with my hand, mark a tally on my body, swap hands and continue until I could take no more. If there were less than 50 tally marks I would have to deep-throat a dildo for 10 minutes and for every diagonal tally that did not cross through 4 lines I had to slap my face.
For a great little bonus I had my cunt stuffed with a pair of panties the entire time and couldn't unstuff it until I'd spoken to someone.

Feedback and opinions are welcome, please enjoy the read!

I wasn't wearing panties to start so I did have to get a fresh pair, I chose a small thong and spit on it as much as I could before working it up inside me. It took me a little time to push them in but I used my fingers and left the last centimetre out so I could remove them easier.
I grabbed a pen that wipes away with some scrubbing, stood in front of my mirror and pulled my blindfold down. I started withe the pen in my right hand and slapping with my left, right tit then left tit. It was a short sharp pain that faded pretty quick and I focused on drawing the first tally mark.
Despite your humiliating suggestion to target my face I had no faith of fitting much on since my blindfold is quite big, so I assumed my thighs would be the easiest. I overestimated myself.
The first line was small, I passed the pen over, smacked each tit with my right hand and then put the next line down. I carried on like this for about 20 smacks and I could feel my tits feeling warming up, I was sure they'd be red at that point but I also was sure I'd got my first two sets of tally's right.
The more I smacked, the more it hurt and I felt the throb in my tits, it made me hornier which made me stupider and I was struggling to remember where exactly I'd marked, I was pretty sure I'd been finding new spaces and not overlapping but I also started making bigger lines.
Number 31 I made a long mark on my left kneecap upwards, the next sets all went on my kneecaps so I could make sure to get the lines right. It was not long after that I completely lost count. My tits were throbbing, I'd been spreading the slaps out over my tit but the entirety off them had been struck a few time and my arms were aching a little from the force. I was in a lot of pain, but I couldn't remember how many left until 50 so I kept going.
I gave up after I struck the underside of my left tit harder than I'd planned, it was probably the hardest I'd hit as I was too focused on wanting to last just a bit more I forgot not to be heavy handed. The bouncing of my aching tit finally got too much and I called it, so I lifted the blindfold to see.
It looked like a child had attacked my legs with pen, there were random, disjointed marks over pretty much my entire thighs, wrapping around the sides and some on my stomach. The long crossing lines for the fifth slap were in odd spaces, with a few miraculously managing to cross over...nothing at all. My genius kneecap idea had worked out, with those being the wobbliest but also neatest somehow.
I won't lie, I sat down, had a drink of water and massaged my tits with cool hands before counting. 68 lines drawn in total, but only 7 of my diagonal lines had been successful.
I was not looking forward to the face slaps, partially because my right hand was also aching from repeatedly slapping but I counted 6 slaps to do. I sped through them, going fast and mildly heavy, I did at this point tear up slightly. My face was left with a bright red mark and I got myself dressed, waiting until someone came home.
My cheek had to light pink which I covered with my hair and I quickly asked my mother how her day had been, it was not a long talk but I did it then dashed off for a shower.
The thong was soaked, absolutely drenched, I did have a brilliant time with this, it pushed me and I was in quite a bit of pain but I was so turned on and I loved it.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awesome report great read
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    Awesome report great read
    Thank you, I'm glad to hear.
    Posted 03-24-2023 at 06:47 PM by Angelsaredying Angelsaredying is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Creative task and a very good report!
  4. Old Comment
    Lovely to see you sharing this with everyone And I get to enjoy reading it for the second time!

(This is my account on gD)