Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Life update and why I won't be on much

Posted 03-16-2023 at 09:23 AM by pluky

So to keep it short, I'm starting to work again in 2 days, I'll be working +50 hours a week and I don't really know how or if that can ever be managed with online kink life.

It might be temporary, I mostly have a goal in mind to get enough money to buy some furniture for my room as we're moving out at the end of this summer and I will have to buy everything I need.

My initial plan was just to work like 4 months or something. But I might stay longer if I like it enough and it's not too exhausting, especially because they want someone to last and I don't want to disappoint them.

Anyway, will see how it unfolds, for now I still have a trial to go through.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Best of luck!! Will, and have, certainly miss(ed) seeing your contributions
  2. Old Comment
    Good luck with everything Pluky.

Sometimes an all-absorbing job can be nice for a while - just be sure to save a bit of you for you. Having a longer-term plan helps too.

To set up your new place don't forget thrift stores and FB's "Buy Nothing" group for your neighbourhood. You can find a lot there from others who don't need it any more.
  3. Old Comment
    Good luck with your new job!!!

Hopefully everything goes smoothly!!!
  4. Old Comment
    Best of luck with the job and reaching your goals! I hope your move goes well and you end up with some comfortable new digs.

Don't doubt you will be missed around here, hopefully you'll find time to stop by occasionally. Once you find your way into it, kink has a way of making itself hard to ignore for too long.
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you guys, I didn't expect all these supportive responses.
  6. Old Comment
    Good luck with the new job. Hopefully once you get settled in you will be able to find a good work/life balance and be able to have free time for the things you enjoy
  7. Old Comment
    Good luck, plucky, with the new job! We'll miss you, but seeing to your other life needs is important. I hope you'll be back when you find the right balance in your life.
  8. Old Comment
    I hope you won't forget about us entirely! Good luck with the new job! (I lurrrrve furniture shopping! Because I am poor I had to make do with IKEA - - - and found that I actually like IKEA stuff! I'm such a perve...!)
  9. Old Comment
    Good luck with your new work. Hope it all goes well for you.