Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Angelsaredying

Rate this Entry

Report - Tit Torture: Bands and Bondage

Posted 03-23-2023 at 11:17 AM by Angelsaredying

Hi again! Here's another report for a task I completed recently focused on torturing my giant tits a bit more.

For this I was told to hump a rope to 2 edges, then for every ten seconds it took to reach the second edge I had to add an elastic band to a tit, alternating right then left. Once my tits were all plump I had a bit of a bondage situation and sneaking around to not get caught!

As always please enjoy, feedback is welcome and I can confirm I bought more elastic bands after this.

The first thing I realised with this is that I need elastic bands, I really should buy a pack because scrounging around the house took a few hours and my total included several hairbands that I could find.
I had to compromise this task immediately, since I've been away the week making you wait and I'm a horny little fuck I really wanted to get on with it. Unfortunately, I happen to be on my period so humping on the rope would be out of the question unless I'm going to throw it away. I swapped out the humping with a clit vibe that I can clean and the decision to double the time.
From starting to the first edge to reaching the second it took me 3 minutes and 31 seconds. That's 21 bands altogether. Whilst I had planned on doubling this I had only managed to hunt down 19 bands in the end.
I would love to retry this with more bands, and truly push that.
I started with my right tit and the largest band, then the left with a similar sized one. I could feel them aching by the time I was at number 14, and the bands were becoming hairbands, these were much smaller and took more effort to put on each tit. They were sensitive and aching once I was done with them, sticking out, round and turning red.
I got myself casually dressed, top, jeans, socks, pants, hoodie... and with a makeup bag full of kinky things made my way to the bathroom.
I stripped myself down, the hoodie felt so much effort on my tits and each layer scraped against them. I bundled the clothes and placed them in the bath, grabbed the toothpaste and slathered a pea sized dollop on each nipple. I haven't played with toothpaste on my nipples much before, I was expecting to feel a sensation but nothing happened, so I placed a thick line on my finger tips and spread it around my lips.
That I felt pretty immediately, the cool menthol making it feel cold and making them burn but not burn. I could feel myself getting wetter.
Since I hadn't been able to add all the bands or feel the toothpaste I picked a pair of my meaner clamps and added them to each nipple. My nipples were already aching with the tits and the bite of the clamps drove me wild pretty quickly. I was losing myself to the feelings. I snapped out, wrote "Thank you **** for giving me this dare" on one thigh and then "I am a huge slut" on the other.
I felt like a slut as well as I placed the pen in my mouth, it reminded me of a bit gag. I slipped my wrist cuffs on then my ankle.
The horny brain had kicked in by then and I actually had cuffed my wrists together behind my back first. This meant connecting my ankles together was a small trial, I managed it, added a lock to each and then placed the key on top of the clothes.
I'd been kneeling so standing wasn't the easiest task but I managed, then I pushed open the door and quickly shuffled into my room, shutting the door behind me.
I knelt in front of the mirror and set a stopwatch to record the time.
This was my chance to really focus on the feeling and god it felt good, my tits were aching, nipples stinging, my pussy felt cold and the burning ache was driving me crazy.
I was biting down on the pen in my mouth and I started feeling myself want to hump the air.
Whether a mixture of not playing in a week or just the masochist in me, I was going wild. I kept shaking my tits around so I could feel the pain even more. By the time I looked at the clock it had been 4 minutes and 52 seconds. I had been listening but I didn't hear anyone coming so decided to make my dash back to the bathroom. Awkward run waddle complete I knelt, unlocked myself and calculated how long the bands would need to be on as I unclamped my nipples. In my zeal I had gone into minus time.
I ended up hopping in the shower to rinse away the writing, toothpaste and took off the bands using the warm water to get them back to temperature.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another terrific report! Can’t wait for more