Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Worshipping swimsuit 2

Posted 03-05-2023 at 09:21 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This post is about this swimsuit https://m.shein.co.uk/Color-Block-Fr...-cat-2193.html

The next swimsuit to arrive was the plain white one that was to be decorated with degrading and humiliating words and phrases as decided by Getdare.

When it arrived my BF had me strip naked but did allow me to wrap a blanket around myself (our heating had packed in and an electrician was due the next day). This time he had me place it on the bed and I had to lie down, face down over the top of it so my eyes were permanently looking at it.

I then began the worship - telling it how grateful I am, praising its colour and its frills. I then kissed it over and over, showing respect to the swimsuit.

After 30 minutes my BF had me stop. He then guided me to the dining room, where he placed my knickers vibe on the chair and laid out the fabric pens and the list of words/phrases and positions they were to go in. Throughout the whole writing process the vibe was on high the entire time and what ever sentence word of phrase I was writing, I had to say out loud. I was so humiliated calling myself names like dumb, slut, whore, cunt and even begging to be tied up and spanked and groped. It was humiliating.

When the writing was done, I then had to return the swimsuit to the bed and kneel in front of it on the floor to complete the final 30 minutes of worship. During this time, my BF told me I had to thank it for allowing this dumb cunt to write on it and apologise for the abuse it had received from the pens and scissors as I cut out the lining.
Views 460 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Like that you added a link so we can see what it looks like. Very helpful. I can imagine that it will get quite see through if it gets wet for some reason.
  2. Old Comment
    Great to hear about this worshipping indeed... Did you already wear this one?