Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Worshipping swimsuit 1

Posted 03-04-2023 at 09:24 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

Last Sunday, the first swimsuit was due to arrive - the rainbow childrens one. My BF was able to track the delivery and kept teasing me about how soon my first new piece of underwear would be here. I was very nervous on the other hand.

When it arrived, my BF got me to strip naked. I was then allowed to use scissors to open the package. Out falls this bright rainbow coloured swimsuit. I hold it up, trying to size it and I can tell it will fit but will be very very tight.

My BF then directs me to place the swimsuit neatly on the bed and for me to kneel down on the floor in front of it. He then started a timer for 1 hour.

The first thing I did was spend time admiring my new swimsuit - admiring the swirls and patterns and noticing detailing I hadn't spotted before. For instance - I didn't realise that underneath the bright spots and swirls of the colours there is a faded shadow of a unicorn imprinted. Its really super clear in the pink section, less clear in the yellow/green section of the swimsuit. I spoke to it and praised the ways the colours blended and mixed and swirled. I spoke to the unicorns and praised their beautiful manes and horns.

Then I began kissing it all over - thanking it for its service that it would be providing for me. I was humiliated kneeling on the floor - my place lower than the swimsuit. I was also super aware of my nakedness and how it felt being exposed and I realised how super grateful I actually was that I was even being allowed swimwear to cover up from April. I thanked it over and over, as I became more aware of how vital its role would be.

I then bent forwards so my head was touching the ground to continue to worship the swimsuit.

Upon finishing the worship, my BF allowed me to try it on. I struggled to pull it over my hips, but once over it flattened my already non-existent tits, dug into my crotch and suctioned to my curves/stomach and felt very restrictive - yet I am incredibly grateful that I will get to wear it as at least I will not be exposed.
Views 434 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great description and report (as you always do). Looking forward to hearing about the other swimsuits...

As a suggestion to make it more relatable for us readers: could you add a picture of the suit to the report (or a sales-link?)
  2. Old Comment
    Very good point. Thank you for your idea. This swimsuit is referring to this one