Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 19 votes, 4.47 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [1/3]

Posted 10-27-2021 at 06:45 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

My blogs won’t be as regular as they were when I was doing the Ultimate Slut Dare. Back then I had weekly tasks, so reporting weekly made sense. With a less self-destructive schedule now, I can post about things that I want to share, when I want to share them.

I was listening to breakfast radio stunt a couple of weeks ago, that was promoting the tv show Naked and Afraid of Dating. A guy was dropped off fully naked and had to make his way back to the radio studio. He was barely on the street for a minute before a police officer in an unmarked car stopped him and he was ordered to get back in the radio station’s car. However, it was all just a setup as he was dropped off outside an Auckland Police station, so realistically he was never going to cross town naked. Being something of an exhibitionist myself, I thought about how people get naked in public without getting in trouble with the law?

Heh, not doing it outside a police station helps, but anything in the city is next to impossible because there are just too many people around most of the time. Some people say they go for nude walks late at night, which I guess might work, as long as police don’t patrol your neighbourhood. Trails and regional parks have worked for me. I’ve scoped out possible locations over numerous trips. I've found some nice, secluded spots around. Most trails come with a small risk that someone else might stumble upon our chosen spot. But, sometimes a rare opportunity presents itself unexpectedly.

On a nice Sunday afternoon, Master and I were going out for a casual trail walk together. I was wearing a pair of tights, tank top and runners, This trail follows a stream, and its mostly a narrow pathway that's popular with runners or people out walking their dog, sometimes some annoying mountain bikers.

When we arrived, another group had already parked and had just started walking over to the entrance of the track. As we walked over to the entrance, the group passed us and got back in their car. I commented to Master that they had gone on a very short walk! But we quickly found out why, the sign said the track was closed due to storm damage. I was thinking Oh great, it's closed, those people passing us could have told us that. I turned to Master and assumed we'd have to find somewhere else. The entrance was closed off with a large metal wire fence about 8ft heigh, with some orange net fencing blocking the gap between the metal fence and the dirt bank. Master climbed up the bank and pushed aside the orange netting, bending it over for me to climb over.

Master said that because the track was closed, we should have the track all to ourselves. We walked together for several minutes, the trail seemed to be in OK condition. We would walk as far as we could go, through the trees, to an open, grassy area beside a stream. We could see the trail following the stream and hills into the distance. I noticed parts of the track had been damaged by slips and some restoration work had been done.

As it looked OK to keep going on the trail, Master decided this would be a good opportunity for his Fucktoy to remove her clothes. As we hadn’t seen anyone on the trail, I conceded and removed my clothes, and Master held on to them for me.

Standing fully nude, I had to beg Master to please let me still wear my shoes as the trail is gravel and has small rocks due to the slips, that could hurt my feet. After a bit of begging, Master said yes, but I had to earn them back. I was anxious to keep going along the trail, so I asked what he needed me to do. Master wanted me to get wet by the stream…
Views 914 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well I'm happy you get to post what you want to, when you want to now. That's sounds nice

This entry is a cute little teaser intro. I can't wait to see how you earned your shoes back and what you did after getting wet by the stream but I have to eagerly wait like everyone else until you want to post the next one. Glad to see your writings again and the things you want to share now.
    Posted 10-27-2021 at 08:47 AM by Goddess Joanna Goddess Joanna is offline
  2. Old Comment
    You've got a wonderful style of writing. Thanks for sharing this fun adventure! I'm looking forward to reading more!