Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 2

Posted 08-18-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123

This is my writeup of the second night of my adventures. Enjoy!

Tonight was much colder (6 degrees, possibly less). For this reason, I brought my jacket with me just in case so I could warm myself up if it got too cold. Started the same as ever, apart from the fact that I had to hide from a car in my court. There was no van this time, but as I had seen when I got home this afternoon, the underwear was still there. It had rained at about 5AM this morning. I picked up the still wet underwear, and put them on again. I had pissed in them, cummed in them, then left them outside in the rain, and now I had put them back on, 24 hours later.

I continued on my path for a bit, hiding from another car, until I saw a person coming towards me on the other side of the road. At this point I sprinted the other way, past my court and turned right at the roundabout. I slowed down and jogged until I reached the park, then caught my breath. I'm pretty sure the person got a good look at me.

After I'd caught my breath again, I heard footsteps on the gravel path. Most likely the same person, about to go past the park. I hid and waited until I was sure they had passed me. Who goes walking at 1AM? (apart from guys that walk around nude and piss themselves in tiny female underwear of course).

Once I was again alone, I decided to sit on a horizontal bar (wooden horse style) again. I've done it once before at the same park. When you stop supporting your weight with your feet and just use the bar inbetween your asscheeks, it hurts. I can never manage for more than a few seconds. I have to take a little bit of the stress off with my hands.

After doing that for a little bit, I moved over to a bench and took my shoes off once again. I positioned my dick now so that it was underneath the underwear, but pointing to the right. I stood up on the wooden bench and started pissing. The piss started running down my right leg and then some transferred to my left one, before piling up on the bench below me. Once I was done, I sat in the puddle for a bit, soaking the back of the panties.

I dropped the panties back in the same place I had left them the night before, on the footpath.

I then made the decision to walk back with my shoes off. That hurts. Really fucking hurts. Especially when you need to go over gravel or run the opposite direction away from a car. I ended up putting my shoes on again when I got to my court as I couldn't bear it anymore. They still feel sore.

I feel these two days have been really good. If the panties are still there when I come home tomorrow, I'll do it again. I'll keep you posted
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2274 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments