Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Essay: How to reform a slut

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:05 AM by MsX

What is the best way to reform a slut?

I think that if someone is truly repentant and wants to change their ways, whether this be slutty behavior, laziness or any other type of transgression, their cooperation will be easily won. Thus a slut who wishes to reform will be much easier to teach than one who is resistant to this reformation.

A person (male or female, but for simplicity’s sake I will use female pronouns for this essay) who has been behaving like a slut and who truly wishes to change will benefit greatly from having the firm hand of a Master (or Mistress). This Master will show her how to behave in an appropriate way. He should set her tasks to help her learn how she should behave. She needs to learn that she must not use her body in such an incorrect way, and should look to him for guidance.

A slut who realizes that she needs to change should also realize that she will have to undergo a long process of re-education to return her to the appropriate state. She has demonstrated that she does not have the self-control necessary to reform herself, otherwise she would already have done so. Thus she has to give up her independence, even if it is temporary, so that she may benefit from the guidance of another. She can no longer be her own person, as she has shown that she in incapable of looking after herself. She must accept his teaching and his commands, as he clearly knows better than she.

One of the most important parts of her reformation is to undergo a mental shift. She is no longer a free person; her behavior has caused her to lose her independence and she must now begin to think and act like the slave she is. She must accept the consequences of her actions. This is why discipline and order are essential. She must be constantly reminded of her slave status. This may be through daily rituals, restrictions or rules; or indeed anything else that the Master feels will help her redeem herself.

A period of subservience is a good and helpful thing for anyone who wants to change her behaviour. She must give up the ability to make her own decisions and must defer to someone who has taken the time to train her. If her Master denies her privileges, she must accept this. Any deviation from the rules must be severely punished until the message has been driven home.

Part of being a slut is the excessive indulgence in physical pleasures. If she hopes to redeem herself, the slut must give up these pleasures, at least temporarily. She should give up her orgasms, self-pleasure and enjoyable stimulation. Her Master must control these in order to teach her that there are better ways to live than to give in to every whim. A period of orgasm denial will be good for her. Any orgasms gained in this period should be earned through difficult tasks. She should be made to beg and plead for the chance to orgasm in this time; or rather, for the chance to do a task which will allow her to orgasm. Pleasure must come after pain. She is undergoing a period of the strictest punishment and thus she must suffer before any pleasure will be allowed. Perhaps she should be made to beg and degrade herself to earn the privilege of an orgasm. Her Master might order her to humiliate herself publically (at least, on this site), or to endure pain, or to push her limits and do a task she is willing to do but will not do easily. For example, I am trying to push myself to stand in front of my window naked. I am nervous about being seen but I get such a rush afterwards that I want to keep trying. This would be a perfect task with which to earn orgasms, as it is within my limits but is not something I do easily. If I complete the task, then I could be allowed to pleasure myself.

I also believe that public humiliation is a useful tool (and in my case an essential component) of reforming a slut. If she wants to share herself with the world then she must share everything. Thus being made to write a blog about these experiences and to answer humiliating truths is a good way to help reform her. She has been behaving like a common whore and now she has lost the privilege of modesty.

These are a few of the most effective ways, in my opinion, to reform a slut. I have only just embarked upon my journey; perhaps I will think differently by the end. We shall have to wait and see.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2878 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments