Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Writings My writings, including fiction, non-fiction and poetry.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Payment – A Dirty Limerick

Posted 09-10-2021 at 11:24 AM by cariadferch

I was tasked by the charming hltro to write a limerick as payment during an interesting game of Truth or Dare. Limericks are suppose to be cheeky, and this one especially considering hltro's interests. But such is the nature of dares and payments.

I hope you enjoy it.
Amy

------------

hltro, I met today with some flirting, which lead to wagers abounding.

Then defeat came my way which was shocking, for his demands were confounding....
Old

A Double Punishment - Part II (the most humiliating payment)

Posted 08-13-2021 at 06:53 AM by cariadferch
Updated 08-13-2021 at 10:15 AM by cariadferch

I love the feel of chiffon against my skin, so when I found a Jonathan Simkhai white blouse while thrifting on Nantucket for a steal I jumped on it. It's a smidge too tight and the neckline is a very low square cut, that though covered with chiffon mesh, it's basically transparent and leaves little to the imagination. I've only worn it around the house, or under a jacket in public, when I wanted to feel a bit risque. Now, as per this insane payment, I'm had to wear it in public, with a dark skimpy bra...
Old

Mile High Dom (fiction) – Part 1

Posted 02-28-2017 at 07:28 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:35 AM by cariadferch

(This is a payment for losing several rounds of “Battleship” to a friend.)

I hate flying.

Not out of some fear of heights, though I had that as a kid, but suffering through the process of being herded like cattle, while all the time wearing a business suit.

This day, however, has been extremely problematic.

The nightmare began when I couldn't find a parking place, causing me to rush and leave my walking shoes in the car. Running with a skirt...
Posted in Writings
Old

A Very Subbie Letter

Posted 02-22-2017 at 09:34 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:34 AM by cariadferch

I wrote the letter below a few weeks ago during a slow time at work. Originally, it was to be a simple PM to ask a friend when we could schedule a submission session that I owed him for losing a game.

I do a good bit of writing for work, but it has to be in the politically-correct, bureaucratic, psycho-babble, fit for a state agency. For example, “moving towards a holistic vision which promotes diversity while retaining an intersectional and affirming outlook for a synergistic community...
Posted in Writings