Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 85 votes, 4.24 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame"

Posted 09-01-2021 at 03:47 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 09-01-2021 at 04:02 AM by SilverBlue

Firstly, some relevant background information about the setting for this challenge. So, the latest strain of COVID-19D breached our fine shores 2 weeks ago, and the Government response was an immediate Alert Level 4 (AL4) lockdown. Basically, under AL4 most people have to stay home and can only go out if they're an essential worker, going to the supermarket, or going for exercise. People have to wear masks when accessing essential services, and it's recommended to wear them whenever you leave home. People running don't need to wear a mask but should maintain a 2 metre distance from others.

During this lockdown period, I've been keeping to a strict routine. I have been waking up early in the mornings during the week to do a 4km run. The mornings worked well for runs as I could go without a mask and less people were around than in the afternoons, so I could keep my distance. I varied my route each day, to keep things interesting, and it has been so quiet. There have been a few people around that early, but mostly its been like a ghost town. Now, one route I took was through Cuba Mall. It's a pedestrian outdoors mall that used to be a street. The mall has a mix of big name stores, alternative shops, and cafes. During the AL4 lockdown, it's been dead in the mornings too. I think I saw maybe 4 people along there on Monday morning.

Now for the challenge, my Master has instructed me to go for a walk tomorrow, from one end of Cuba Mall to the other, and back again. Now some of you will be disappointed to know that I haven't been told to do this nude. However, it's still a few kilometres to walk from my home and this is near a city centre not a sleepy suburb so there are more limits. Anyway, I have been told to do this route in only a hoody and face mask - nothing else. Now, the hoody I'll be wearing is long enough to cover my butt so it's not too bad, I guess it's doable, but risqué as hell. The challenge has been called "The Walk of Shame" because of Game of Th... no, it's because I'll look like a girl doing her walk of shame after a night out, who lost her heels and is forced to go home barefoot.

There are a couple of things that will make this challenge a bit unpredictable. One thing is that my appearance might attract the attention of police or security, who might think I am doing a real walk of shame, but hopefully not. The other thing is that we've dropped to Alert Level 3 (AL3), which means more people can go to work than under AL4. People can "click and collect" from businesses that can offer contactless pick-up. I won't know how many stores on Cuba Mall will be open for contactless pick-ups of coffee or breakfast or whatever, so it may be a little bit busier than it was on Monday. There could also be more cars, I really don't know at this stage. But it's an interesting and achievable challenge, which might turn out to be a cake-walk, or a walk of shame. Either way, at least I get to hide behind a mask. I'll update you on how it went tomorrow, when I get the chance.

Wish me luck!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2219 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, that sounds risky indeed. But also very slutty.

Are you still frequently strip dancing in the club?

And tell us more about your master, please.

Happy to see you posting.
  2. Old Comment
    Enjoy...good luck! Sounds like fun
  3. Old Comment
    Lovely to see you posting again SilverBlue! I'm very intrigued to hear how it goes and how many people are out and about to witness your walk of shame under level 3.
  4. Old Comment
    Good luck, Being barefoot for the walk sounds like the real challenge for your punishment.

Your normal early morning running uniform should be similar to make it more exciting and risky.
    Running shoes and socks, a sports bra, and a hoodie/top/slip long enough to cover your butt, and nothing else on the bottom. There will be a brisk breeze this time of the year but you will soon warm up.

It is very good that you are exercising regularly.
  5. Old Comment
    Sounds exciting. Look forward to hearing how it goes. Is it a zip through hoody or a pull over one? If zip through will you be wearing it done right up?

Hope you have fun. ��
  6. Old Comment
    Great to see you posting again and all your old blogs back up. Best of luck tomorrow and look forward to hearing how it goes.