Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Creepness

Nothing much till now....
Rating: 9 votes, 4.22 average.

Fantasies

Posted 08-29-2014 at 02:14 PM by owneed
Updated 08-31-2014 at 06:56 AM by owneed

((if you are not satisfied by any of the following and you feel that I am breaking into your privacy, please Pm me and I'll edit/remove your part))
I am sitting in my chair, I feel like talking to no body, with all the interesting things going around me, I feel not interested, or you can say, deeply satisfied that I don't want to participate in any of the going on…

I am sitting in my chair, with my ex-wife Rosesred in the next chair, she is really a good friend though, she looks busy looking cute with her boy, St, they are awesome together, I remember I had a long talks with both of them, oh, they are going, St is grinning, he bought a new toys I guess, no more said, it doesn't need a genius to figure out where they going, they must be going to watch t.v or something…who knows?

Oh, Ly ph, the vampire lady, where is she right now, probably sleeping, there is some light out there after all, I really don't know how could someone be that smart, or know that many things about everything , though I don't like when she start talking about "LOL" I think it’s a game or something, they start saying stuff that I don't understand anything about, especially when Leopard is here, something like Rp or something, and going plate and silver, meh…

-brom-

Oh, I reach with my head to look who fall, oh, it's someone I don't know, I just got concerned it might have been my daughter or something, but it is not her, oh where is that kid anyway??

-bang bang bang- "lemme inn" oh there she is, banging on some door, -bang bang bang- "maammmaaa lemmee inn"
Hahaha, she is bothering Roses and ST,

There Roses came out looking all flushed red, "hehehe" I lough in my mind, "Owneeed, call for lilo" Roses said
I laughed and called "Lilo come for papa"

"ehe" she came giggling and feeling naughty and climbs right on my lap snuggling papa, hehe, she is very little and cute, I can fit her in my pocket, she always walk around with her leaf, she uses it as an umbrella in the rainy days, such a joy, best thing ever that lilone…
"Oww noodles" she jumped of my knee and ran after some guy cooking noodles, I don't know why does she love noodles that much…

And I am left alone again, oh there is my pet, she is standing there being popular and stuff, talking to some people I don't really know, look at her, she is beautiful
Oh wait, some creep is approaching -pulls my rifle- stupid people, she is collared for fuck sake,
"hey Jlstockton25, you are beautiful, and I think you would be a good slave…." -shoots balls- "SHE IS MINE YOU FUCK FACE" I shouted
Stupid people, oh she looked at me, with that smile, and my heart melts, yet, I am playing cool and she waves, and I nod with my head…oh, now she is going to make out with her wife, Mandi, the sexy Figure, she can drive the gay guys straight and the straight Girls lesbians, hahaha, yet she only belongs to toppy, I bet all the guys in our home is jealous of him...

oh, here is Tibs wondering around, her actual name is Tibbar, it has something to do with Rabbit, you know Rabbit, Tibbar, Rabbit=tibbar, hehe, she is a nice person,though I try to stay on her good side, as I really don't want to meet the scary rabbit, or the scary Dark, hehehe

"Ouch" someone hit me on my head, oh its Sara, holding a baguette in her hands "I feel much better now", and she walk away with no more said, omg, this girl is COCO, I once tried to blackmail her, short story, don't try to blackmail Sara Mueller, Just don't....

"Whore" "slut" "whore" "bitch" oh, I don't even need to look, I once took a break from our big home, and I left them too polite to each other, I came back and I found this, Frosty and Sophia, they always keep calling each other names, they entered the room laughing their hearts out, I always smile when I see them.
Frosty, that tough bitch, she can break through walls if she wanted, I hope she know what she is capable of doing as much as I know, I can swear that almost every user on Gd had a crush on her sometime, I know I once had that crush…but only pupil is lucky enough

Oh, Saddi just got home, oh is that Mumbles?? Hahaha, what the hell, that girl is a sadistic bitch, she had mumbles gagged and stuffed all the way from the parking to here on her hands knees pulling her through her leash, hahaha, they are so lucky they have each other, when I first talked with Saddi, I couldn't believe that its that possible that there is someone that awesome, jeez, I got struck by a lightening, I really want everyone to know that…I love tha girl, haha, now she is kissing my pet, okay, I don't want to get hard at this moment looks away…

"mew" haha, Laura let's pick you up and snuggle...

Jeez, its so crowded in here today, here is Superultrazkaum, err superultramakozu ahem superultramazaku, urg, I'll never get his name right, Its very weird to find someone that is so rude to everyone and yet so loved by everyone, hahah, he has a beautiful sub though, LOLA -cums in hair-

Ops, I see kittenlyss is stuck with her ropes, haha how cute, she is a beginner with robes and stuff, but I think she is getting better now, she HATES when people call her cute, which I find weird, cause almost everyone on our home thinks she is cute and adorable, but no one is telling her –shush-

Oh someone is approaching me, I think I know what is going to happen now, since I had my pet, and I got that attention a lot, the stranger is standing in front of me now "hello sir" oh god, you shouldn't have said that, OUCH, he just got bitten his balls, "MINEE" my pet screamed, she gets a little confusing in these situations about who is owning who, hahah, but other than that she is perfectly good…

DLG, I hope she won't pick on me, oh thank goodness, she didn't notice me, heheheh, that girl is funn..

So many interesting people, sexy shibs, that awesome lady, the first time I met her I was so scared by her, yet, she turned to be sooo not scarry, I don't know, but I think any beautiful girl with beautiful pics hanged on the wall in our big home, people would think they would be rude or full of their selves, that is sooo mot true, I think sexy shibs is going out to meet her Sir, a year passed since their first play I think, she loves him I think, and of course he loves her...what is not to live about her

"PAPA PAPA, ehe look I got clothes" oh Lilo stole someone's clothes and is running away and he is running naked after her, jeez that girl, hahaha "Lilo, give the man his clothes back"

"but But papa"
"no butts"
hahaha, isn't she cute when she pouts…

Jeez, drw, I don't realy how to call his full name, I only call him drw, If anyone ever saw me call him things other that drw, then he must be dreaming or something,"hmm should I go call him a bad word?? hmm think Owneed think...no need, he is with his cute sub, I call her Lizzy -cums in eye- hehe, I tried once to eat her, and she tasted delicious, but I preferred not to deprive the world so, I just pretended that she tests rotten heheh

Rainbows, happiness, I don't know why I think about those at this moment, ohhh, it makes sense now, Happyme just got in the house, the girl with the positive attitude, you can stalk that girl for a year and still you would find new things there…looking at her just make me happy

oh here is CJ and Popsy standing near the bar, I don't know why do she keep calling me child, I mean, should I grow my mustache, haha FUN couple, and very funny popsy, oh, I see my pet is going there, they are going to pick on him hehehe, poor popsy...

OMG Rachie is here, everyone gathered around her once she is in you can rarely see that girl, as she is always using her invisible power, yet she is popular as hell, she is friendly to everyone, I don't think that anyone could ever be offended by that girl, "Hmf, no Rachie, leave my age alone, No, I like my age that way, No, I don't want to be baby Hmf"
hehehe, I love that girl, I just love her, everyone should love Rachie..

Oh here comes my good beautiful girl, walking towards me, with the biggest smile on her face blushing, I see she is using her special power to make me melt, she kept walking tell she is directly in front of me, she knelt between my legs like the good girl she is then rested her head on my thigh, and reached for my hand, I held her hand with one hand and kept stroking her hair with the other hand,…. My worthy little pet…
my reasons for happiness

Still, there is a lot of people I would love to knlw...so many interesting people, but our home is soo big, shadowsice and Broki, truthpick, Naughtylilgirl, babypuppy, asslover and his butterfly , Gamer, Iodine, Foxy Rose and subby and more and more and more, so many interesting people I have never talked to before, and I would love to get to know them, so much love here, this is our time people, our time
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3721 Comments 19
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 19

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh my god. I had an absolute joy reading this owneed. Very good work really. I love this so much. I got sucked into it I just had to read it completly without interuptions. So awesome. Im happy you mentioned me Oh and you forgot me yelling at people that they should stay in the bdsm room! :P Haha I love this
    Just utterly awesome. Cant say how much I love this.

Awesome just awesome.
  2. Old Comment
    Hehe I loved it papa!! it was a funny story too. - snuggles- I'm so glad I found a friend like you and sweetteen tooo ehe I love youuuuuuuu so much papa -sits in lap-. I eat noodles cos the the best hmf - nods-
    - kisses-
  3. Old Comment
    Beautiful! Just simply and purely beautiful. And you should know, i bug you cause i like you :P
  4. Old Comment
    This is wonderful and perfect and I love it! Toppy never gets on gD anymore but I am going to make him read this. He will love it too

Thanks owneed!
  5. Old Comment
    I was obviously the best bit ... Ps I say mew not meaw
  6. Old Comment
    Ps you are awesome *snuggles*
  7. Old Comment
    OMG! This is awesome, Owie! And you like my ropes *blushy face*

But I am not cute! Hmph. *stamps foot*
  8. Old Comment
    Very nice post, I enjoyed reading it, I like seeing how you described everyone and the couples.

Ohh and I don't mind getting picked on some.
  9. Old Comment
    Thank you everyone, I am really happy and grateful that I have all of you in my life...and I hope all of you feel the same way, what is not to like about me anyway, hehehe
  10. Old Comment
    This is AWESOME!!
    I'm reading this as I eat breakfast this morning, when I finshed reading I noticed I had a smile on my face! Loved it!
    You have to write another!
    I didnt know you thought I was scary! Haha oops
  11. Old Comment
    "No butts?"

"No butts."

"No butts?"

"Yes. No butts."
  12. Old Comment
    This is so awesome! I really loved reading it! And you describe people so well
  13. Old Comment
    I'm smiling

yayyy you mentioned me!! so happy

I really really really liked this post. Ahh so you could write well!

muah
  14. Old Comment
    Eeeee I love this blog so much Sir! Even if I am a bit confused on who owns who. :P
  15. Old Comment
    Hey, awesome post! It was very fun to read, so many amazing people here, I really wish I could get to know them all!!
  16. Old Comment
    This was absolutely amazing!!! I got so sucked into it, someone talked to me and I didn't even hear them.
    And I blushed a lot when you said the nice things about me!!!
    I love all of your faces! All of them. There are so many wonderful people on getDare, we are all so lucky to know each other, and to have so much fun, and to share fun ideas, and laugh and support each other. All of you be nice to each other, don't let bad things happen to us, this is a very happy time.
  17. Old Comment
    This was a joy to read!
  18. Old Comment
    I was mentioned so I am happy *high 5s*
  19. Old Comment
    this seriously made my day! but.. -gives you dirty looks for your uncontrollable cum- :P