Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jacques

Rate this Entry

Lies, damned lies, and statistical anomalies

Posted 02-05-2010 at 12:57 PM by Jacques

(this blog has nothing whatsoever with statistical anomalies, hence the lies)

I haven't posted much for a while now, and I didn't realise how long til I saw I still had my Xmas avatar up (unlucky...)

The reason for this, well one reason, is that I now have a permanent job. I won't spoil as what, because it's not very interesting, imagine for yourselves (Gorrillagram Assasin- the money's good and they let you keep the suit to play the drums in)

I am also living somewhere different, about to move somewhere else different, and thinking about moving somewhere completely different in six months (the best laid plans...)

I may get more active again when I get more used to having much, much less free time, but for now just know I'm out there somewhere with banana flavoured bullets- so happy birthday to you all!

82% of atheists burst into flames when entering consecrated ground, but only 10% burn alive on sundays...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3317 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I was wondering where you were.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm off again as the new place doesn't have internet yet- just checking so yez didn't think Ah wuz dead!