Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Locked Puppy

Rate this Entry

The throws of a long distance owned male chaste pet

Posted 03-10-2018 at 12:37 PM by Locked Puppy

Long distance. Not only a country away, but also definitely a flight away. Not a long flight. But still a flight.
Not living alone, neither me nor Mistress.
Owned for more than five months now.
First meeting set up in five weeks from now.

The owner/pet relationship has solidified beyond what I ever thought could be possible.
A connection to Mistress that is stronger than any romantic connection I ever had.
An open relationship. Puppy doesn't even see it as cuckolding.
Mistress domming, and subbing to different people.

Many/most of them know about her puppy. Most of them enter with ideas of how awesome that is.
Most of them lean on Mistress. She needs her sub side taken care of!
Mistress has a regular nine to five job.
Puppy is self employed struggling for customers.
Mistress only needs to cough and someone is there to take care of one of her sub sides.

In only two days Mistress gets to live out her domme side! Guess what.. not on puppy. On someone from GD, who lives in her country. (Which I am OK with! -- But puppy.. imprinted on Mistress.)

Puppy needs extensive preparation, while Mistress doesn't need to for some of the play she does.
The people that like her having a pet, go to eventually just play with Mistress.

If my dom side knew someone like Mistress, they'd both get played with! Oh.. the fun I could have with a couple like us! The people we meet? No puppy...

If puppy was a bio female... well, guess who wouldn't be able to get a break any more!

Just need this off my chest.

If anyone has any advice, any ideas. Feel free to comment, or PM.
IT IS NOT Mistress' fault!! Nothing she can actually do about it.

Puppy is to look for bones locally, but that means random people I never know. And never had a connection with in the first place. I can't get myself to go through with it yet, even though I long for cock!

I can't just sub to anyone who comes along. Ever since I imprinted on Mistress, I need her to be OK with it -- guess what puppy fears/thinks on introducing potential playmates: Mistress is more interesting than a chaste puppy that hasn't had anything but wet dreams since July of 2017 because she is a woman and puppy is just a mere male nobody knows what to do with.

I don't even know IF I am asking for anything here.

Really just need this off my chest.

Bullet point blog style out.
Posted in Personal
Views 3433 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This was a very interesting read. And I love that you have taken a cautious approach to subbing for others. (People you don't know) it's very important to be safe when playtime comes around.
    Posted 03-13-2018 at 02:10 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 View Comment
    [...]I love that you have taken a cautious approach to subbing for others.[...]
    Thank you!
    To be honest, it is less being cautious, than actually needing her aproval. Only if I know she will enjoy me playing with others I can enjoy it. Not that I wouldn't be able to during the play But afterwards, in my mind, it must have been for her, not me. And concerning IRL bone hunting: I only go for none domming partners for now. "Casual sex" with a chaste puppy for them to have fun.

But also: Yeah, it also leads to me being more cautious which is of course a good thing.

Thank you for your thoughts!
    Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:25 PM by Locked Puppy