Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Three slaves later

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:21 AM by CSasha

Since the last twelve months, I had more slaves than just three, but I liked this title. Some slaves I owned for hours, others for days, weeks or even months. With most requests, it's straightforward to refuse. Most difficulties I had with turning getDare friends I already knew and was sure they brought very much into any relationship. But if I accepted even only all the proper requests, I wouldn't have enough time to take care of any slave as good as I feel obliged.

Because being a Mistress...
Oracle
Old

The Body Contract

Posted 11-03-2017 at 09:38 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 10:07 AM by PrincessJessica

The Body Contract

The following terms define and designate "ownership" of the submissive's (maleforyou's) body to the dominant (X). The contract exists to provide a safe framework for the dominant to take control of the submissive's body to use as they wish, within the broad limits of the submissive.

1. Roles and definitions

Submissive - Should obey the dominant as set out in section 2 in as far as their limits are respected. They should refer to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Birthday ad

Posted 04-20-2017 at 02:07 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by CSasha (age issue correction)

Two months ago, I had my 18th birthday. Now I want to lose my virginity over and exhaustive weekend session as a late birthday present.
No money or favors involved, but you have to host, though I am flexible to travel even great distances for this fantasy of mine.

When I arrive, I am willing to dress and make up any way you like within the limits of my wardrobe I bring with me regarding your wishes plus any cloth and items you provide me, including kinky restraints and attachments....
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories
Old

So you want to be my slave?

Posted 01-28-2017 at 03:41 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:28 AM by CSasha

Thanks to this post about the difference between a submissive and a slave I've decided to get something off my mind by writing it down. Sine I joined getDare over half a year ago I have seen plenty of requests from potential slaves compared to very few from potential Masters and Mistresses. Partly it's the lack of effort that I cannot stand, I have written about that, but even more, I oppose the myth or thinking pattern which stands behind such attitude:

I want to be your slave, so you...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Mistress seeking male, submissive slave

Posted 01-04-2017 at 07:58 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-20-2020 at 04:14 AM by CSasha

Before getDare I had my time and experience in the German BDSM community of 'Sklavenzentrale,' which translates into "slave central". Everywhere there seems to be an old pattern: billions of willing, male slaves, desperately looking for a true mistress accepting their pleas to serve. Right behind them, there are millions of willing, female slaves desperately looking for a real master taking on their offers. I have no verified data at hand, but it seems to be the anxiousness of rejection puts...
Oracle
Old

Story: Property

Posted 11-25-2016 at 05:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)

The dim blue light of my phone blinked. Most likely kik. I reactivated the screen. Another "hi" from a new user. Fortunately, most probably it was the contact I had just made on getDare. We had agreed to chat just minutes ago.

"Is it you?", I asked. "Yes, thanks for your time.", he replied. We met because of his sub, who had bothered me.
"You are welcome. How are you?", I went on. It was always good to start small, exchange some basic information....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Yes, Sir! Part 2

Posted 10-17-2016 at 06:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-14-2019 at 07:28 AM by CSasha

Part 1

But instead, he walked around her in circles, asking her questions in her ears.
"Would you take the piercings I want you to have? In your belly-button?" Touching her belly.
"Yes, Sir."
"In your nipples? In your tongue? In your septum?" His left hand brushed her right breast.
"Yes, Sir.". Wait, in her inner nose? Like a cow? Wasn't that what she heard about was so painful? And with bigger rings, it looked so humiliating....
Oracle
Posted in Stories