Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: After Thoughts!

Posted 08-28-2021 at 11:12 PM by MasterDaddy02

A quick background some!
As I have shared on my blogs about my dedication to certain organizations close to my heart. I get calls at all hours of the day and night for special help. So, it is not common to get an emergency call or text from those needing last-minute quick help. I have put together a group of others like me, who believe it is important to be that support. It was like four in the morning and a nonprofit needed to get two kids up to the hospital out of state. The children have Cancer
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Urinal Pig

Posted 08-28-2021 at 06:20 PM by filthypig

This is a report of a fun dare I completed today!
I am living in a student hall right now as my studies start back up. I am in my own room and right across from the common bathroom. Here there are sinks, toilets in stalls, urinals, and shower stalls. Everything has curtains and dividers for privacy, but normally it is quite empty here.
The first task I was given was to pee myself in one of the showers. I had an urge to pee but it was so hard mentally letting it flow in a communal shower…...
Posted in Uncategorized