Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Dares and tasks done by me from other members
Old

Bottles and Pain

Posted 11-08-2018 at 09:17 AM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

I did this in the basement....just in case the bottles broke. Yup, plastic does break...lol

After getting all the bottles tied and in place, I applied the clothespins as instructed. It’s been a long time since I had any on the tongue. Forgot how it felt....painful, that’s how :-) And i forgot the difficulty of swallowing as the drool drips down.

So now the anticipation of my fate. The adreunaline is spiking. Oh, wait! That’s the clothespins getting me excited...lol. I grab
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Teat Pain

Posted 11-07-2018 at 11:29 AM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

This was done about an hour ago, given to me from a “private” donor:

I was dared to put a clothespin on each “teat”, and one on the clit. Every five minutes, I turned the pins and held it for one minute. Not too bad, even tho the “teats” were a bit sore. So every five minutes, twist & hold. After 30 minutes, the clit and “teats” were very sore! I then rubbed the clit (“teats” were left alone) until I came. Waited five minutes, then rubbed the clit and fingered my pussy until I came....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nipples and Books

Posted 11-07-2018 at 11:04 AM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)
Updated 11-07-2018 at 02:17 PM by carolcan

This was done yesterday. Unfortunately, I don’t have any tables that I can kneel in front of and put the nips on top. They are either too high or too low. I opted for the lower one. I gathered a few heavy items and some books. First I got the nips erect, then laid them on the table close together, then placed a book on top. Placing my hands on the book, I pressed down hard....harder....harder. And kept there for about ten minutes. While pressing with one hand, instead of books, I place a toolbox...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pussy Dare Report - from Master Michael

Posted 11-06-2018 at 12:19 PM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

Here’s the Dare: Ok, Here’s one for the pussy, It's kind of a sweet and sour type it's going to drive you nuts with pain and pleasure.
Get a timer out and head up to the bathroom, and set the timer for 10 mins. Put a dab of toothpaste on your clit and give it a good spit, and grab your toothbrush and start scrubbing it. One you feel like you have to cum, stop the timer and slap your pussy 10 times, and add 6 mins to the timer. Keep on going until the timer rings, then you may cum.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toothpaste Dare

Posted 11-05-2018 at 03:55 PM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

MasterMichaelNY sent this dare to me. And of course i complied.

“Ok, as promise, get some toothpaste and put it on your nipples, Now get your nipples erect, if there aren't already. Ok, what I want you too do, is put one cloth pin on the very edge of your nipple, and after 1 minute slap it off, then rotate it, 90 degrees, and keep it on for another minute, and then slap that one off. Do this 30 times on each nipple.”