Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Fantastic PM dares and how to GET them

Posted 12-18-2016 at 07:29 PM by CSasha
Updated 03-27-2020 at 09:21 AM by CSasha

Hi folks,

As I explained here, I love PM dares. So you have set up your list of PM dares but want to actually have them used on you by others? First of all thanks for the question by Liza~. You can thank her by sending some PM dares her way.

Basically, there are four ways how you get PM dares in any amount you like:

1. Another getDare user finds your PM dare list and sends you some.

It's likely that this happens very soon once you put them up, because if you did everything right, so everybody can see that blog entry of yours, you are also listed in the recent blog entries, once on the "Blogs" main page, and then also at the bottom of the forum main page.

Beyond that, you can take a couple of actions to frequently keep this happening:

- Link your PM dares in your signature and always use it.

- Play nice! Nobody plays with rude or silent people. Do the detail above and be active in a meaningful, polite and friendly way. Don't just post anywhere without reading what's required. Don't PM strangers. But contribute on the theme and core of forum threads. There are enough threads asking you to increase a task or punishment for someone else. Do so! Keep up polite conversations started with you, carefully message people with greetings and a reasonable topic you have with them. Don't just ask them for PM dares!
Make compliments or other meaningful contributions to other people's blog entries which interest or gave you something.

- Have great PM dares. That doesn't mean extreme. Instead, make them reasonable. Choose simple and intuitive trigger words, make them bold and colored (but be aware some colors are badly readable on certain background colors, just test it). Make everything readable as much as possible. Categorize your PM dares, sort them accordingly and use headlines. Have some simple PM dares without any further input. Have some PM dares with simple numbers input, and clearly state your maximum. It makes dare givers more confident about their choice of that number. Have at least one PM dare for each of your Likes and Dislikes. Have some advanced PM dares nobody else has, or not in your way. Have the REVENGE PM dare. Give indications that you have done PM dares, do yours and are eager to report in detail. For example, add a counter to each PM dare how often you have completed it and how often it is still pending, or offer a list of your completed and pending PM dares.

2. Someone offers sending PM dares to anyone and you reply.

Yes, there are people who just give dares. Loving it. So much that they announce it in their own forum thread or link it in their signature. Just beware they might have become inactive since they started the thread. Most users choose the option to show their last online time in their profile. The only thing you have to do is to find them and reply to their offer, BUT read it first! Other people are not as infinite as you might think, especially not those kind of people you are looking for now. Don't fuck up by laziness or sloppiness.

3. You give PM dares to get PM dares.

You are not the only one with a PM dare list, and most people link to that in their signature, pretty much like you hopefully did. So whenever you see one of those in a recent post, look into it. If you like some, send PM dares and ask that user to return the favor. That's why they've put them out there, just as you. Anyone can come and send them PM dares, without any conversation foreplay. But, keep your manners, use greeting, and some friendly, meaningful, personal, unique words around the PM dare triggers. Also, don't expect a 100% return rate. If you do things right, the majority will reply, even if it's after days or weeks. Don't expect an immediate answer.

Addtionally, there are some programs out there for giving and taking dares, kind of in exchange. You can join the the PM dare bashing game or the Person above.. PM dare thread.

And then you can always use the blog search function with the keywords "PM dares", "REVENGE" or any other that you like to find people with similar preferences.

4. You get more PM dares from the same user.

Someone liked your PM, the PM dares you gave, the awesome PM dares you have, your report, or just you by having to get you know via conversation and everything you reveal about your thoughts and feelings in blogs, comments, forum threads or the chat.

This is the BIGGEST AND BEST potential for getting PM dares. If you do this one right, you get any amount of PM dares for your your life and additionally the best ones, too. Be nice, friendly, polite, interested in your fellow human beings and peers, and respect them. Take the required effort for that. Make them enjoy the dares that they gave you by writing a nice, detailed and exposing report on when and how you did it, and what you felt and thought. Make it comfortably readable. Care for spelling, grammar and punctation. I know my English is bad, but there are enough programs to support a certain minimum level as long as you care.
Views 2857 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That really helped me, you should use those ideas as well

Thanks a lot!
  2. Old Comment
    Amazing post, and great advice. Just had a look at all your PM dare-related blogs, it's great stuff, and you've certainly inspired me to start my own list soon

PM dares is absolutely one of the things I use as an icebreaker with people I'm interested in, or just to mess with people generally. They're great.
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you very much.