Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 34 votes, 4.65 average.

The Contract Week 5

Posted 11-03-2018 at 07:30 AM by jane@
Updated 11-28-2018 at 11:19 AM by jane@

Week 5
Monday complied with contract and rules.
Still sore from playing werewolf and last week’s edging and no orgasms not helped.
D not amused that although the Hunter did kill me off I seem to have come back as a spirit wolf. Said so in thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196
Maybe I am an Angel defiantly am supernatural but not benevolent, celestial? Don’t think so!

Edging myself makes me feel sordid and controlled. Have to do it twice a day, it also reminds me of loss of my own sex life and lack of control. Master MH teasing me in emails and sending films to watch while masturbating - fun but cruel example of one he sent was of girl masturbating and have a nice orgasm which was frustrating to see.
He has also added edges in the day. Picture of me edging below!! (Ok just there to bark at and wind D up!!) And tonight was to edge in front of window in each room of flat in turn with lights on – which I did.

Tuesday
Today I wiped out unauthorised orgasms to zero moving chastity belt further away.
Day
Emails from a Master C and his ex-slave ‘CUNT’ (hopefully they are getting back together) Master C’s slave is not into pain. It was suggested I become her whipping bitch taking any punishment she may be due - D loved idea. I begged (as a stupid bimbo) to be allowed to take her punishments – the details are being worked out.
Evening
D and I went for a drink then back to my place for supper –
D had warned me that I should arrange a meal that was easy to eat as she wanted to try out some pet play.
When we got in I stripped as usual in our routine. D sat in the lounge looking at Get Dare her and my accounts – I brought her a glass of wine and cooked us spaghetti with sauce. I set the table for one and D came through and sat and ate hers while my meal was served in one of the dogs bowls, wine in another (dog being put out or he would have had my supper).

It was fun but it made me feel of less value than D who was sitting at the table watching me acting as a dog and eating and drinking from bowls using only mouth. D thought it very funny especially as I got mess all over my face.

Picture https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14440

After supper I cleaned up – we ‘played’ a bit then went to gym for more workout!

We had a great time working out on gym floor, D told me off for flaunting –as she put it – your slutty body.

After we got showed and dressed D said say here I need to see if K a girl we know was still in the coffee lounge. I knew something was up I had seen D and K talking in the gym.
K had also been (as she does) ‘helping me lift some weights’ somehow that involved her touching my breasts very subtle and she stood next to me when I was on the cross trainer her hand touching my bum as I move up and down! ! (K and I know each other well!).

I sat on the bench and waited. D and K came in they were talking they stood by me but with their backs to me. They carried on talking ignoring me completely. We were the only ones in that part of the changing room. Their conversation went something like this:

D ‘yes she is a slut and now I am stuck with keeping her well behaved until he gets back’;
K ‘That’s so good of you’;
It was if I was not there or a child – they were talking about me but I was just an object and of no consequence – I made to get up D said ‘Slut- just sit still and keep quiet’ I sat still.
K ‘she’s well trained then?’ turning briefly, sticking her tongue out at me and giving me the finger- behind D’s back.
D ‘no! not really we have a contract of submission and rules but it’s an uphill task’;
K ‘a contract, that’s really interesting, love to see it – tell me about it’
I was mortified and embarrassed K was getting all my secrets and anyone else who might be in the room in another bay. I made a noise but D just turned and winked at me putting a finger to her lips.
D ‘well one that she is keeping is having to ask permission to pee in the day at work’
K ‘oh that’s really cruel but cool tell me more’
D ‘she has just agreed to give up control over her orgasms’
K ‘Christ that’s so hot -- I didn’t know you were into girls D’
D ‘oh I am not really but J is good at certain things – you know that don’t you?
K ‘mmm well she thinks she is, but maybe needs more practice’
I now knew where this was leading – ironic as the reason I have to give So is to reduce my unauthorised orgasm count - did D know that the last infraction was with K when she was away – I gave her an O here at the gym (yes she must have known - this was humiliation central- payback time).
D ‘yes I agree she was a bit poor earlier tonight can you help’;
K ‘sure no worries –Now slut – get up now and follow me – let’s see what we can do with you – and no touching me without permission like upstairs earlier’
D ‘it was you …’ I started to say ‘but K just slapped me lightly across the face and grabbed my ear.
K ‘come on Slut no resisting you know what’s needed, just keep your tongue still for now save it for more important stuff’

She and D were almost in hysterics and I could see they were larking about and trying to contain their laughter at my plight and situation.
K then dragged me by the ear to the disabled cubical. D looked on taking a few photographs.
K slipped off her jeans and knickers and lay back over the toilet I knelt between her legs and used my fingers to stroke her pussy, paring her lips and feeling her wetness as my fingers slid up and down the ball of my index finder circling round her clitoris and easing it free.

As K moved and writhed under my touch I used my other hand to free her breast and squeezed it in my palm catching the nipple between my fingers. My hands held K in place so she couldn’t escape my teasing and tormenting, that I was using to drive her desire. K pushed against me and I used my feet on the wall to give me leverage to hold her and control my exploration of her pussy.
As her breathing became more rapid with shorted breaths I moved down and held her open

Pictures https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14440

So I could lick more deeply between her lips and spear her clit with my pointed tongue. K gasped and I flattened my tongue briefly slapping it on her clitoris and mashing it back into its cave. Moving back as her whole body quivered I ran my lips over her pussy nipping her inner lips with my teeth and moving my tongue like a wide soft paint brush, up and down her slit before driving it into her wet and sticky hole. K put her hands up in surrender as I gently sucked on her clit and drove her over the edge.
She lay there clothes dishevelled eyes wide and body limp.

Still fully dressed I jumped up grabbed D and gave her a K flavoured French kiss leaving her standing in shock as I splashed water on my face. I threw a cupped handful of cold water in K’s direction hitting her on the tummy.
Picking up my gym bag I headed out shouting over my shoulder see you in the lounge where a few minutes later they found me drinking a diet coke.
Marks out of ten I said as D and K approached; they exchanged a glance and K smiled and said three and a half max you bastard! The half is for the water splash.
They sat down and we giggled and chatted for a bit.
D discussed my ‘Contract’ with K I had to sit there going red in the face. D said I would email K with a copy (I agreed). K was intrigued by me being a maid and D said that she would be happy for me to clean up her house if D thought it would be good for me (I tried to say something but was shushed down). D said we could fix that and K said that would be hot and maybe her partner (a girl) would like that as well but I would also have to provide some added value to them for their input! Looks like I am becoming more like my friend Emily but that’s another country away. We left - K agreed she would help Donna out with her little Slut and ‘look after me’ while making a face at me.

Wednesday complied with rules – chatted and email Emily regarding our tiny tits and her ideas re fake plastic tits – bags of silicone stuffed in our chests to make us real women.
Was bad and chatted and role played on line as werewolf (it was Halloween) wrote up as part III of werewolf story and came back to life at the end. D kill me for this when she finds out.

Thursday Today when I asked D midmorning if I could pee she made her signal a brief smile for no – had not done that for a while I wondered if I have upset her or if she had see the werewolf part III on get dare.
The same no response on the next half hour asking slot. By lunch time I was desperate but could not find D she must have gone out.
I went for lunch in the staff room after a bit D came in and said in front of everyone ‘Hi Jane ‘O’ now’ paused and continued ‘I remember what I wanted to ask you’ I realised she was telling me to have an orgasm – I got up and we went to the changing room. I was still desperate to pee and asked but D said immediate means immediate do your O now slut and naked.
I stripped of my clothes and D took them and put them in my locker pocketing the key.
I stood there in a cubical using my fingers to get off as D leaned on the far wall watching me and telling me to hurry up. As I came pee started to leak out and I sat back on the loo as my piss soaked my hand and gushed into the loo and splashed over the floor I was glad to have an orgasm after so long but I was very self-conscious that D was watching and aware she had determined the time and situation. I was like an animal meeting a need after edging since 16th of October to 2nd Nov for 4 or more times a day I needed the release. I was however so ashamed and demeaned by pissing as I came but truly could not help it.

D said well looks like you need to clean up and walked out.
I got tissues and loo paper and cleaned up the floor still shaking from my orgasm and blushing from being watched by D. I had to rinse off in the sink and dried myself as best I could. I was terrified someone would come in and see me.
I went to get my clothes but realised D had the key I stood there naked someone could come in any moment. I picked tunic stepped into it and zipped it up – they are quite thin but I thought at least I am not nude.
I waited but D did not return and it was time to return to work – I went out and made it to my office the locker key was on the desk. I had an appointment with one of the guys he arrived just as I was about to go back to get my clothes. He came in and I sat down fully aware I was blushing, a bit breathless and nude under the tunic. No idea now what we talked about if he thought it was weird I was wearing just a tunic. I just wished he would go. As he left D came it smiled and said no going to the changing room without permission you can come and find me in half an hour. I was stuck, - did paper work and after about an hour walked around in just the tunic to find D who nodded ok. I was grateful.

Friday
Was sent lines to do by master MH regarding my potential new name and had to write out what I liked and didn’t like about the names. His Email - No you not behaved. Maybe I can do it back to ;-) Today you get extra edges from me while you are naked. Write each of your poll names 10 times on a paper and describe what your favourite is and what is the name what you don't like. Take a picture of the written. Take an edge after 3 names. Did this in my lunch hour in my office naked
made me post comments on GD https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=353638

Saturday Tried to do wooden horse task from Master Christian bit if a disaster. Was to make me a better decision maker and not sit on the fence! – set up mop between table and worktop used cushions to stabilise it. Put rope round waist set camera on timer for picture and pushed hands through rope so behind my back and stepped on to horse
((see picture) but when I relaxed from being on tip toes and put weight on the shaft – with my pussy the thing just bent (pole not pussy although that is a thing/object or one of three holes in an object to be precise).
Either I am a fat lump or the mop thing was weak (it was I realised hollow). Now need to sort this again and buy new mop!
Will use deep heat max strength as a lube to edge with tonight as punishment. Will talk to D regarding doing this task again another way.

Packed stuff for trip with D next week
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gy 2.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	730   Click image for larger version

Name:	gy1.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	731  
Posted in The Contract
Views 2336 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    may be an angel !
    your completely deluded you know that of course!!
    besides that good report - TT
  2. Old Comment
    That's a truly great report! one question: what do you mean by "tunic"? any link or pic?
  3. Old Comment
    you are more like a devil not an angel.
    Posted 11-04-2018 at 12:59 AM by Master_of_humiliate Master_of_humiliate is offline