Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Pets: Fantastic PM dares for pet play

Posted 12-31-2016 at 11:21 AM by CSasha
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Here are some for the animal side of you. Some may require some toys or tools so make sure you acquire those first. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "EARS" and I put on my cat, dog or other animal ears I own, or form ears from my hair with elastic bands, and wear them for 1 hour.

PM me "WHISKERS" and I will paint whiskers on my face with eyeliner or another pen and wear them for 1 hour.

PM me "LEASH" and I put on my collar with a leash attached for 10 minutes.

PM me "TAIL" and I will wear a tail for 1 hour.

PM me "ALL 4" and I will get naked and walk on all 4s for 1 hour.

Pm me "GROUND" and I will use no furniture for the rest of the day.

If I call you a friend, you may PM me "FULL PET" and I will do EARS, WHISKERS, LEASH, TAIL, ALL 4 and GROUND for the rest of the day.

PM me "SIT&WAIT" and I will get naked, sit on all fours on the floor in front of my door and excitingly wait for my owner to arrive.

PM me "DON'T MIND" and I will get naked, forget any human worries, lick myself and play around like a mindless pet.

PM me "EDUCATE" and a link to an article or educative video about my favorite animal and I will read or watch it.

PM me "NATURE" with a link to an animal life documentary and I will watch it if I don't know it already.

PM me "PET FOOD" and my next meal will be a can of corned beef.

PM me "BUNNY FOOD" and my next meal will be raw vegetable.

PM me "SNOUT" and I will eat my next meal with my mouth only, no hands or cutlery allowed.

PM me "BOWL" and I will only eat & drink from a bowl on the ground not using hands for the rest of the day.

PM me "BITCH in HEAT" and I will get naked, crawl around like an animal and frequently wiggle my ass like a bitch in heat for at least 20 minutes.

PM me "HORNY" and I will get naked, crawl around like an animal and frequently sniff on everything and hump objects like a horny dog for at least 20 minutes.

PM me "PONY PRIDE" and I will get naked, put on my pony boots, my harness and bite gag and parade in front of my big mirror with knees high for at least 20 minutes.

PM me "FETCH" and I wil throw a ball, piece of underware or other item to a corner of the room and go get it, on all 4's, carrying it by the mouth.

PM me "ROLL" and I will roll around on the floor naked.

PM me "QUITE" and I will set a timer for 10 minutes, get on the ground naked, hands before the head on the ground and be quiet for that time.
Views 2925 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    heeyyy,.. as being a pet-owner,.. its really fun to read these!!!

one remark: Cat-food and Dog-food are real unhealthy and not recommendable. I would suggest: "PET FOOD" and next meal is a can of corned beef.

and one more suggestions (yes we did them all ) :
    "Fetch" throw an item (ball, piece of underware) to a corner of the room and go get it, on all 4's, carrying it by the mouth.

"ROLL" (naked) roll around

"QUITE" (naked) node on the ground, hands before the head on the ground. Set a timer and be quite for 10 minutes.

"EARS" if you don't own ears, make ears form your hair using 2 elastic bands, wear for 1 hour

"WHISKERS" paint whiskers on your face with eyeliner and wear for 1 hour

"TAIL" wear tail for 1 hour

"ALL 4" naked and walk on all 4 for 1 hour

"BOWL" eat & drink all food from a bowl on teh ground not using hands for the rest of the day

"GROUND" no furniture for the rest of the day

"FULL PET" All together for the rest of the day (max 1 per week ??, or friends only??)
    Updated 12-31-2016 at 11:53 AM by sir sam
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you very much. I am not that familiar with pet play in practice, but thought I could at least bring in some ideas. I work in your contribution right now.
  3. Old Comment
    Oh it was fun to read!
    We never did nature, educate and don't mind. I don't feel like doing nature and educate, but don't mind will definitely happen soon!

All others,.... We did... Multiple times. Real nice play
    Updated 12-31-2016 at 01:08 PM by sir sam