Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM and KIK Dares

Posted 06-16-2019 at 11:29 AM by LockMeSub

PM DoubleList and what the ad should say that I must post on DoubleList and send a link to you as proof or you can post an ad on my behalf and setup a hookup for me within my limits.

PM me what hookup site that I should place or you can post on my behalf an ad offering oral services to random men

Kik Me STRIP and I will send a naked pic.
PM me "panties X" - and I must wear a pair of panties for x hours
PM me Message and I will add a message of your...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 01-12-2019 at 01:02 PM by LockMeSub
Updated 06-16-2019 at 11:25 AM by LockMeSub

PM DoubleList and what the ad should say that I must post on DoubleList and send a link to you as proof or you can post an ad on my behalf and setup a hookup for me within my limits.

PM me what hookup site that I should place or you can post on my behalf an ad offering oral services to random men

Kik Me STRIP and I will send a naked pic.
PM me "panties X" - and I must wear a pair of panties for x hours
PM me Message and I will add a message of your...
Posted in PM Dares
Old

My Feminine Side

Posted 10-13-2018 at 04:22 PM by LockMeSub

I am not sure at what age I got interested in women's cloths but when I got married at 19 and had access to my wife's sexy underthings it got the best of me. I started wearing her panties. This of course led to her bra's and sexy little camisoles. When she was going to be gone for awhile it was time to play which went on for several years. Then one Halloween I wanted to dress completely as a girl. I talked to my wife about it and she agreed to help me. On Halloween I found myself dressed in a black mini...
Posted in Uncategorized