Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

When an Elf kissed a Dwarf

Posted 04-17-2018 at 11:08 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

Inspired by sockless74's blog post, I'd like to share an episode on my life. Maybe it brings some insight to a gender topic he brought up.

Around a decade ago, when I was still pretty young, I started to play the MMORPG Cosrin. It was completely text-based, but I loved it. When starting it, I decided for a female Elf monk. I gave my virtual character a decent description, went on adventure, leveled up, and roleplayed.

After having met and played with plenty of cool people,...
Prodigy
Old

Story: Black and Blue

Posted 08-24-2016 at 02:29 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:30 PM by Cassandra

Just recently I had found the getDare community and signed up. After looking through the board and other users profiles, I had followed their example and set up a simple Likes and Dislikes blog entry, and had linked it in my profile. There were plenty of opportunities to contact and hook up with people. Nothing comes from nothing. Though I was prepared for lots of rejections and bad eggs, and in fact, I had gotten one. Now after a bad experience with pictures and a black mail game, I was horny again,...
Prodigy
Posted in Stories
Old

Hook up

Posted 08-18-2016 at 05:25 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:13 PM by Cassandra

So I have finally made a craigslist ad to be fucked as a CrossDresser. It wasn't that difficult, especially since due to my PM dares, Likes/Dislikes list and some interaction with getDare users, I knew what I wanted and was assured that I wanted it, and under which conditions. So I stated conditions for my own sake. I had started making pics a couple of days before, an act I am still not sure about where to sort it in. My first happy surprise was, that I got guys replying to it, not a natural for me....
Prodigy