Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

1,000 more for Jenni

Posted 07-18-2018 at 04:28 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 07-18-2018 at 04:36 PM by Cassandra

Last time Jenni offered me a quite awesome incentive for doing 1,000 deepthroats in the way to earn maximum tokens for her. Though where it comes from is to make other people do it for getting tokens. So I was working against myself, doing the task for providing tokens to her to have me do more things.

In my next offer to her I challenged to make me earn for her again, but without any incentive. Just by her words. And in fact, she did it with her first response. Such a good girl. Or should...
Prodigy
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Report on a lost bet: 1,000 deepthroats credited to ChubbyShySissy

Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:18 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

So ChubbyShySissy, despite or because exactly because desperately gathering huge amounts of deepthroats to do, added by anybody on getDare (click me and add), still wanted me to do some deepthroats. We made a bet with the easy stake from her to expand her thread by three days, which she would have happily done, so she could get even more. Unfortunately for her, I lost the bet and had to do 1,000 deepthroats for her. She could indeed insert half a peeled banana into her ass and keep it in for 24 hours....
Prodigy
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

Cassandra and bets

Posted 02-05-2018 at 05:47 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

Inspired by this recent post by Lemuricon

I don't like bets in my daily life. Very rarely buying a single lottery ticket is the closest I do. I also rejected any Truth or Dare in my life so far until I discovered this page.

My experience so far with bets are mostly very harmless one, a single game of battleships I lost with the result of a cold shower (hate that) (and yes, technically it's not a bet but a simple game ante, but even that is nothing I usually do). So when...
Prodigy
Old

Keeping up with a promise

Posted 12-04-2017 at 01:45 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 12-20-2017 at 02:20 PM by Cassandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
For everyone who at least added a number once in this thread, I will provide extra PM dares related to deepthroats
So my deepthroat loser thread caused by ChubbyShySissy just closed. I ended up with 96,679 to do in total and only a fraction of them completed, plus a few specials. I still have to go through all the bets involved, some won, some lost, and update my signature. Thanks to everyone who participated.

As a small reward, I hereby grant these new PM dares to anyone...
Prodigy
Old

My lust with deepthroats

Posted 11-29-2017 at 04:25 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 12-02-2017 at 01:48 PM by Cassandra

Since I have lost a challenge to ChubbyShySissy, I recently created this according to loser thread (click and play with us, or if you already did, click again and see if you can post and add again). The original rules we came up with for the thread where already tough, giving people multiple opportunities for bonuses, the most extreme adding the prime number of their post id if it is one. It didn't take long for me to get very aroused by the pure existence of the thread, but even more, by the plenty...
Prodigy