Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

A Very Subbie Letter

Posted 02-22-2017 at 09:34 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:34 AM by cariadferch

I wrote the letter below a few weeks ago during a slow time at work. Originally, it was to be a simple PM to ask a friend when we could schedule a submission session that I owed him for losing a game.

I do a good bit of writing for work, but it has to be in the politically-correct, bureaucratic, psycho-babble, fit for a state agency. For example, “moving towards a holistic vision which promotes diversity while retaining an intersectional and affirming outlook for a synergistic community . . .” Yuck! So I lost myself in expanding this getDare PM, using all the direct and provocative verbiage a sexually charged BDSM themed letter afforded.

Is it corny? Yes. Cheesy? Without a doubt. Completely over the top? You bet. Was it a blast to write? Every over blown word.

I love my friend's comment after he read it, he simply said “it was a very subbie letter.”

I hope you at least get a good chuckle out of it.

Love,
Amy

----------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

I am writing about our upcoming session concerning my correction, discipline and submission. If I may ask, how long will this session take and when should we schedule it?

Also, fairness compels me to confess something to you. I lied and cheated in the game we played on Monday night. I intentionally ignored your command to soak my t-shirt in cold water and instead used warm and then didn't bother to tell you. This has forced me to reflect on our previous conversations, and how you said I am mischievous and a tease.

Though it pains me, the evidence is clearly and overwhelmingly against me. I have been arrogant, rude, rebellious and very disobedient. My back talking, telling you how to run your personal life, constantly trying to modify and lessen your dares, showing disinterest and secretly scorning your hobbies, subtly mocking your age and using language unbecoming a lady, are all unforgivable.

I realize now, when it is far too late for any hope of mercy or leniency, that not only do I need to learn submission, but I deserve far worse. With great trepidation I acknowledge that all that now awaits me are cruel humiliations as the just and appropriate reparations for my crimes. I quiver at the thought of the savage punishments and degrading torments that will be inflicted on my naked body. Thus I tremble as I try to prepare myself for our up coming session where I will endure the chastisement that I have so richly earned.

Listed below is the clothing I plan to wear. I've tried to combine the sexy (for your amusement) and the practical, since I know I will be performing and suffering through various debasing and grueling physical tasks.

* The skimpiest and sexiest bra and panty set I own. They're black and burgundy, with the bra being very low cut and the panty a high leg cut thong.

* My most comfortable sports bra, an old gray one from Nike.

* An old worn and very thin white t-shirt that I cut in the middle so my midriff will be exposed.

* The tightest pair of sweatpants I own. They are light gray and blue in color with the name of the university I attended running up the left leg.

* A light sweatshirt with a front zipper that matches the sweatpants.

* Short white tube socks.

If there is anything I should change, add, or remove, please tell me.

With regards to the items you commanded to be used on me, I have gathered them all. The mere sight of them, however, causes me to shiver as I ponder how they will be employed.

I hope this letter brings you the slightest bit of amusement, for I know your rage against me must be great for the numerous transgressions I have committed against your person.

Your very disobedient and unworthy servant.
Posted in Writings
Views 898 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments