Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Happy's Adventures

Just a rainbow with some kink.
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Why Imakward is the best ever

Posted 10-17-2018 at 05:43 PM by Happy Me
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:49 PM by Happy Me

I just needed to write this because he has been saying so many nice things about me! But there are loads of reasons that Imakward is the bestest ever too!
  • We met when I had just started getting sick, and when I told him about that he said, "That just makes me want to dom you more!"
  • He helps me to do all of the things I need to do to stay healthy, which is a lot!
  • He helps make sure I take all of my medicines, eat healthy, drink enough water and we even worked together so I quit smoking (I had been smoking for for 27 years, so that is a HUGE deal)!
  • He is amazing at aftercare! AND I really can ask for aftercare at any time even if we haven't played for days, just by saying, "can we cuddle?" and get gets all happy that I asked!
  • He loves all of the animals that live at my house, knew all of their names within a few days of us meeting, and there are really a lot of them!
  • He cares about and talks to all of the people I love, and I always know I will be proud of how he acted.
  • Him and I can spend hours together and never get bored or irritated with each other.
  • We have had very few disagreements, and every time we have we've been able to resolve it within minutes and feel happy again very fast!
  • We have a lot of the same interests! Shows, movies, gaming, music, sense of humor, people, politics, etc!
  • Sometimes we just sing songs for a long time together.
  • He always listens to me with respect and excitement and engagement when I tell him something.
  • He gives me a lot of his time!
  • When I am super sick or in pain he is so extra super sweet, and will always find ways that we can still play that don't irritate or bother me. This bit seems a little bit magic to me all the time.
  • I don't even need to tell him how I am feeling, and he always knows just how much play I want or need, and works around that.
  • It never feels like we are having less fun because I am sick. (Magic I think!)
  • He makes up stories for me about me and my animals and records them for me to listen to before I go to sleep.
  • He records him singing me a bedtime song every single night so I can listen to it before I go to sleep.
  • He has a very nice voice and accent.
  • He has very sexy dommy words.
  • He is very very very very sexy.
  • There has been quite a few times where I was having a total breakdown from really serious pain, and he was so sweet and kind that I calmed down so fast.
I can not possibly list it all, but this is at least some of it!

Thank you, you wonderful man, for being so wonderful to me, and taking care of me all of this time. I know it hasn't always been easy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4858 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    That image is me exactly reading this.

I love you Happy Soooooo much ,i am glad i can help you and still do you deserve it <3 <3 <3 <3

3. Old Comment
    IceMaiden you made me smile so big!
  4. Old Comment
    Reading these blogs and thread posts from you two lately has been a big injection of positivity during a time in which that is sometimes difficult to find. Thank you so much for sharing
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marissa353 View Comment
    Reading these blogs and thread posts from you two lately has been a big injection of positivity during a time in which that is sometimes difficult to find. Thank you so much for sharing
    Awwwwwww thank you!!
  6. Old Comment
    I had the biggest smile when reading this, and I love how his sexiness managed to take up two points on the list.

7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Comment
    I had the biggest smile when reading this, and I love how his sexiness managed to take up two points on the list.

Thank you! I love making people smile!!