Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Dommed! By T5P

Posted 10-07-2018 at 07:47 AM by Bloxo
Updated 10-07-2018 at 08:17 AM by Bloxo

Last night I arrived back in Poland after my week home...a bit tired, but not dead to the world, naturally I popped online and tuned into GD FM...

I've been chatting a lot with T5P recently and we've played the odd game, she's also taken some punishments from my 20 questions game which I've occasionally helped direct...

The last few dares we've been talking about a kinky Chess game, we were going to do this today, but after laying out the rules...we decided to play this last night...I won't go into details of this...but I won and she will be writing a blog of her own as a report and part of her punishment

However...I pushed my luck after the game and suggested doing a KIK @Roll to have one of us as a slave for the rest of the evening...
Now there is a kind of kinky Karma between us...I beat her at a game of skill...she wins when we put things to chance...
Sufficed to say...she won the roll and made me her slave for a few hours, now this was a bit new for me, so I didn't quite know what to expect, but it is clear revenge was on her mind after her bashing at Chess...

First thing is I had to be naked, only clothing I was allowed to wear was mess filled underwear which I declined, as it was late and I didn't want to face clean-up!

Next she had me put a peg on my nipple, this I did for the first time during our Chess game...and it hurts! A lot! So she took a lot of pleasure in this, I alternated nipples every 10 minutes with the occasional break...Ouch!

Next, after losing some Toothpaste bets it was my turn, I had to cover my Cock and Balls in Toothpaste and Edge, again this was something new...it wasn't too bad at first, but my balls did start to burn after a time...
I was allowed to wash my hand and we continued...

Punishments came in this order:
I had to twist my nipple (fresh from being pegged 10 times).

I then had to put some toothpaste on my asshole and insert an ice cube up there...stung a bit, but wasn't too bad, just very cold!

I then had to do as many pushups as I could, keeping the ice cube inside, I managed 30 in the end before stopping...

I had to hit my ass cheeks 5 times each with a riding crop (wasn't too bad)

Then more nipple twists, 20 this time as I made her be exact...

Then something else new, I needed to apply as many pegs to my balls as I could, I managed 8...maybe because of the toothpaste, I felt a bit numb down there, so this didn't hurt too badly, however when I was allowed to remove them...that hurt!

More nipple twists...

I asked if I could wash the toothpaste off, this was allowed with cold water...brrr, this of course stung a bit too!

I was allowed to pleasure myself after this (though I had to request it)...

and that was my first proper Domming session on this site, it was fun to give up control, perhaps less fun to be in near constant pain! But it was a new experience full of new experiences and that I am grateful for, I look forward to reading her report on our chess game
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 787 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad you had fun
  2. Old Comment
    -- double posted it :/ --
  3. Old Comment
    Part 1 of this tale:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?bt=143810

What I did to deserve such horrific treatment!
  4. Old Comment
    That was fun to read! Thank you for sharing!