Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Returning to GD, Again

Posted 06-02-2022 at 01:59 PM by BastyTheKitty

It's admittedly been a couple years since kitty really participated on GD. There are quite a few reasons, but kitty doesn't want to get into it in this post. This post is more just an update on kitty and simultaneously asking for advice (kitty thinks?).

So, the first and most noticeable difference is how kitty has started addressing himself. Kitty never thought he'd want to do it like this, but kitty had a small session with a friend and one of the rules was that kitty could only refer...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Bladder Training

Posted 07-21-2020 at 08:54 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been around on GD a lot lately. Today I realised I should post some updates on my bladder training. It's been up and down lately on whether or not I'm doing proper training. For a bit I stopped drinking water every hour and started holding again. At the same time, I've been wearing diapers more often than I was before.

Today I decided to go a little more intense. I actually got up and refused to go to the bathroom. I did...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 06-18-2020 at 01:57 PM by BastyTheKitty

Loves: Diapers, Ageplay, Collars, Petplay, and Hypnosis

Likes: Light humiliation, Golden shower, Hidden public, Anal, and Edging

Dislikes: Watersports and Ruined orgasms

Hates: Heavy humiliation, Chastity, and Pain

Limits: Bimbofication, Sissification, Blackmail, Public, Family, Social suicide, CBT, Blood, Pet play (non-cat), Tickling, Cuckolding, and Scat
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Follow-up to Returning to Bladder Training

Posted 06-18-2020 at 04:47 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone! Basty here once again to follow up on how yesterday went and what I've done since then. At the suggestion of a friend, I decided to try something a little differently. I have quite a few towels laying around and one cloth diaper without a cover. A few days ago I realised I could cut a rubbish bag to create a homemade plastic cover to help with leaking, so I put that on my computer chair with a towel (at the time, my cloth had already been soaked) and every couple of minutes just relaxed...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Returning to Bladder Training

Posted 06-17-2020 at 07:56 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone, Basty here after a long silence! And this time, I'm back with training. If anyone remembers my original training, this one is very similar but more fleshed out. I've been at it for a month and, while there was about a week's break where I was sort of on and off of my schedule, I'm still sticking with it.

So, what is this new training schedule and how does it vary from before? Well, I'm glad I asked. Taken from many people's advice, I'm now focusing on keeping track of when...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

A Rant About Limits

Posted 07-11-2018 at 11:35 AM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 07-22-2018 at 08:59 PM by BastyTheKitty
Tags getdare, limits

So, I've seen some shit on this site that absolutely should not stand, and even worse is I don't see people fighting against it. The GD community is, technically, part of the BDSM community and as such should be upholding the standards that come with this title. The biggest issue I've seen is how limits are being handled, and it's absolutely appalling. You can't just fucking decide that because you don't like someone's limits you can make them break the limits, they're there for a reason! I get it, you...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rants
Old

Bladder Training Failure

Posted 05-23-2018 at 09:55 AM by BastyTheKitty

It's been months since my last journal entry and it's not too surprising. I don't write much anymore. However, I came to the realisation that I had given up on one of my biggest goals: weakening my bladder.

Months since I started writing about my daily tasks and now I realise just how easily I gave up. It's not like I didn't think about it when I stopped, I simply let myself give up. I let myself fall into the standard trap of just thinking it'll be fine, I'll get back to it later. And...
getDare Sweetheart