Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Report - Tit Tally Slaps

Posted 03-23-2023 at 11:14 AM by Angelsaredying

This is a copy of a report for a dare I was lucky enough to receive via KIK a few weeks ago.
The task had a few steps to it and was a delightful challenge to complete and test myself with.

The premise was to blindfold myself and slap each tit with my hand, mark a tally on my body, swap hands and continue until I could take no more. If there were less than 50 tally marks I would have to deep-throat a dildo for 10 minutes and for every diagonal tally that did not cross through 4...
Old

Petplay task report

Posted 02-23-2023 at 09:33 PM by Angelsaredying
Updated 02-25-2023 at 06:05 PM by Angelsaredying

This is a report for a few pet play tasks I received from an amazing Master on Kik.

Task 1:
"Eat your next meal in your kitchen out of a bowl without using hands.
You will kneel naked on the floor wearing only your collar.
When you finished your meal you will humiliate yourself by giving 5 points why you are a good pet. Slap your face after each point you made."

Report:
I adjusted this slightly as I do live with several family...
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Task Report: 5 days of edging - Part 1

Posted 04-08-2022 at 06:33 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-08-2022 at 06:56 PM by SilverBlue

Hi again, it's me your resident Fucktoy with another blog entry - OMG it's so soon after the last one. As part of this Fucktoy's weekly routine, every Sunday after a weekend with Master, I am tasked with completing a set number of edges. I must do these edges starting on Monday and complete all of them before midnight Friday.

For my last blog, Master handed over how many edges I must do this week to the getdare members commenting or rating that blog. Based on previous blogs, the number
Old

Christmas came early (or is it late?) - Part 1

Posted 05-16-2021 at 01:31 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

I’ve been gone from gD for a while. Life has been crazy, in the best possible way. Following your professional dreams is exciting and terrifying in equal measure. It also meant that I had no mindspace left for submission, and eventually it led to me saying goodbye to the best Dom to walk these forums (I may be biased). I lasted 100 days of denial—95 until parting ways with DM, and 5 more because it didn’t feel right to just have an orgasm straightaway. Plus… 100 days seemed fitting.

Now...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports