Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > slutsuki

Rate this Entry

Brief Introduction

Posted 07-07-2013 at 06:10 AM by slutsuki

Hi All,

I have just joined this board and I'm very excited about what I may be doing to myself over the next few weeks/months etc.

Briefly, I am a submissive, crossdressing sissy with some real experience over the years, particularly with Mistresses. I have a collection of undies, stockings and high heels. Limited other toys at the moment (I recently was forced to get rid of many but I will be building up my collection soon - just bought some clothes pegs.).

I can take some fairly heavy humiliation and a certain amount of pain. I have my own cane for self inflicted punishment and can make sure that my arse is well marked.

I intend to start following the Male Farm thread in a few days so hope to publish my experience here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2533 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome to gD! Hope you have a good time. Know that like most every other 'kinky' type forum, subs out number doms 10-1, and you'll find it particularly challenging to find one interested in sissies. However, as long as you keep those expectations low and join in on challenging others with dares yourself, you'll probably have a great time here