Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re:Break Is Need!

Posted 03-28-2019 at 06:23 PM by MasterDaddy02

The fire does burnout on GD. No matter what everyone thinks, it does happen to everyone. And even the best of the. So much can drive anyone to the point of what is left? I can only speak for myself on what I have experience on GD. I have a life and I have daily duties that must be met in life. I for the last year would just pop on for a few minutes and then pop off. Because so many other things do come first in living a good and healthy life. GD, is just that break away from a busy way of true life. There is only so many ways to think through a dare. Only so many ways you can think of coming up with that excitement. Things do get old. People can say it don't but it does. The mind can only image so much and then it goes flat. New people get excited because it is brand new for them. Or they have discover a way to find themselves. But later on down the road, they will see it is nothing new. People who be using other people ideas to pull on those that are brand new and never experience dares in the level as what there are on GD. There are now so many new other sites that have pop up with so many fresh ideas and that new look. Yet, so many people say that good bye to GD for that reason. I stop with that extra charge of $10.00 per year. Because it is not worth it anymore. At first it was needed from all the messages and the box getting fill up really fast. But not anymore and those that I was friends with. They quite GD and have moved on with there life. They gone through that period of needing something fresh and different in there daily life. But now they see, life must move on and that the real life is more important.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 787 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments