Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

New achievement unlocked, I think I had a tickle orgasm

Posted 08-20-2023 at 10:03 AM by pluky
Updated 08-20-2023 at 10:12 AM by pluky

Denied from touching my pussy this month, I have been relying on anal stimulation, until I hurt my asshole and was no longer allowed to use that for a few days, which left me with very few options.

After stimulating externally the entrance of my anal route without any penetration to 3 edges using my electric toothbrush, I started to feel underwhelmed and like that wasn't going to take me anywhere.

A bit of teasing all over the place can help sometimes so I started running the thin tip of my vibrating toothbrush here and there, and I realized I had a sensitive spot between my ass cheeks, above my asshole, in a ticklish kind of way.

It was the first strong sensation I managed to feel in a long moment so I stuck with it and realized while it was a bit hard to stand, it was also turning me on.

At first I just held it at one spot and that was already quite nice, but then I thought about going back and forth to see how it feels, basically tracing the line between my butt cheeks above my asshole (I like to say a-n-u-s but I'm not allowed to use that word anymore) with the vibrating tip, and I was quite shocked.

It was almost like I had managed to convince myself I had a pussy there and I could cum from it, it was so intense, and I felt the orgasm build up so quickly, at that point I understood I was going to get it. I stayed denied after many anal edges for 4 days and my moment was about to happen, there was no doubt.

And it happened, that extremely ticklish sensation culminated in an orgasmic release, now it wasn't an extremely intense orgasm, I think given the location it couldn't have been, but it was quite amazing in its surprising, original and unexpected nature.

I am going through such a funny phase, exploring new aspects of my body I didn't know existed or were accessible to me.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't like your project. I wanted to say something helpful (?) - but I think what you're doing is just bad. There's nothing good there.

EDIT: Having nothing helpful to say I should not have said anything. I'm sorry. (I think I'm reacting to the general idea of changing one's sexuality, or something.)
    Updated 08-20-2023 at 11:31 PM by Cstelle (Regret.)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    I don't like your project. I wanted to say something helpful (?) - but I think what you're doing is just bad. There's nothing good there.

EDIT: Having nothing helpful to say I should not have said anything. I'm sorry. (I think I'm reacting to the general idea of changing one's sexuality, or something.)

I'd have no clue what you're talking about if it wasn't for the edit, you've commented on a totally unrelated blog.

I don't think I can change my sexuality, and that's not what I'm doing, what I'm doing is something else and I don't feel compelled to justify my reasons for it to you, not like this.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    I don't think I can change my sexuality, and that's not what I'm doing, what I'm doing is something else and I don't feel compelled to justify my reasons for it to you, not like this.
    Certainly not! You don't need to justify anything at all! I apologize for my weird reaction (and it seems weird to me, too - now). Can I blame it on tiredness? Or stupidity?
  4. Old Comment
    It's ok.