Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

March 15

Posted 03-14-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly

March 15 marks 4 years on getdare.

It really has been one hell of a ride. There have been some really incredible ups and some lows as well. I honestly feel like I am a completely different person than the one who signed up on getDare on March 15, 2013.

I know it is kind of cheesy, but I do credit some of those changes to getDare. The community and the support have helped me to grow as a person. I have learned so many things about myself. Things like:
- I am stronger than I thought I was
- I really like spankings and ice
- I love toys <3
- I am not broken
- I am lovable
- I am sexy
- Ginger fucking hurts
- I love/hate the feeling I get when I share photos/recordings.
- There are words that I never would have thought of using to describe myself that now I do: little, switch, sadist.

Thanks to getDare, I have had the pleasure of meeting so many people who have changed my life. Of course, there are people who have made me realize how lucky I am by being such a complete ass. There are people who have helped me in my kink journey. These people have shared advice, fantasy's, or just taught me something new about things that I do or don't like. Then there are are people who have become true friends. Outside of the kink. Some were only in my life for a short period of time. They fulfilled a purpose and then we moved on for one reason or another.

But there have been some very special gems who have stuck around and who continue to be a huge source of support, love and comfort in my life.

There are way too many of these people to mention. But if:
- we talk on a semi regular basis
- you have ever checked in on me
- given me hugs
- talked to me in the middle of the night
- sent me positive thoughts or prayers
- listened while I talked out a problem or concern
- given me advice
- made me laugh
- let me cry
- talk me down from a panic attack or
- helped me not to hurt myself,
then you are most likely one of the people I am talking about.

I want to thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. You mean the world to me. And even if we don't talk anymore, or we stop talking in 6 months time, you are important to me, and have been an important part in my journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 15 marks 4 months of being with Jaroslave.

When we started things on November 15, 2016, I never really imagined that it would last this long. I saw that Jaro was curious about being a sub, and his likes and curiosities lined up with mine, and so I approached him and offered him some help. It was very impulsive. To be honest, I didn't really think it through. I just knew I wanted to help.

We started to talk and we seemed to be on the same wavelength. We both wanted something casual and weren't sure how it would go, or if it would be something we wanted on a long term basis. We still have never really discussed that, but it seems to be something we are both enjoying.

Jaro has grown so much in the 4 months that we have been together. So many goals he has achieved, or new things he has tried. He is a great sub, and I think he has learned that this really does suit him.

And I have come to realize that Jaro is not just my sub, but a true friend. He really does worry about me. He cares about my physical and emotional health. He wants to see me happy and healthy and he will do anything he can to help that.

It is for that reason that we are going to be taking a short, 10 day break starting tomorrow (he needs to get his big orgasm first). After that 10 day break, hopefully we will both be refreshed and ready to continue on this journey together.

March 15 marks 38 days since starting our adventure with IceMaiden & AbusiveMaster.

It has been an adventure alright. Although we have all been busy with lots of our stuff going on, we have made time to explore a few different things through tasks. One of which is little space. So far I have learned that I enjoy using my sucky (pacifier) but it was horrible to go and buy it! I actually am waiting for a new sucky to arrive in the mail. This one was so much easier to buy since I got to order it online.

I have a few other tasks pending as well, that we just haven't had a lot of time to do. One is another little task, while the other is ..... a puppy task! It will be interested to see how both of those go.

I also have surprisingly been able to follow most of my rules pretty consistently. This was something we were struggling with before, but I think a simple list, with clear consequences, and more people to be accountable to has really helped. The hardest rule I have right now is drinking 4 bottles of water a day.

The part I enjoy the most, is having two really close friends to rely on everyday. If I am struggling with rules, or tasks, or just personal stuff, I always have somebody on my "team" to approach and talk to about it.

I really am looking forward to where this adventure takes us.

March 15 marks 1001 days since I met Asslvr. and ... only 51 days until I get to marry him.

He truly is my rock. Of all the people I met on getDare, he is the one that I cannot live without out. He is my everything. He has truly changed me. He has shown me what love is. He is my best friend. My love and soon, he will be my husband! <3

ps. This might be the smallest section but it is only because I have shared so many times before how important he is to me, and I don't have a lot more to say.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    <3 very wonderful and you're never allowed to leave gD so I'll be waiting for next year's post
  2. Old Comment
    I really do hope the break will give you the rest you need Miss. You deserve it because indeed, you are a wonderful person and you should be happy and healthy!

And thank you so much for the orgasm Miss.
  3. Old Comment
    Yay 4 whole years!!!! And 4 months!!!! And 1001 days!!!! And only 51 days!!!! You deserve every bit of happiness this brings sweetie. Congrats my love♡♡