Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Trying out confinement - Task 4

Posted 01-10-2021 at 09:00 AM by RainbowSky

Confinement is on my list of things to try out - weird given we are in a national lockdown so we are confined to our homes anyway. Sir came up with a task to try out confinement for a short period of time, or so he thought.

Task 4
Equipment Required
  • Ball gag
  • Latex bodysuit
  • Latex panties
  • Vibe
  • Ankle cuffs
  • Wrist cuffs
  • Collar and leash
  • Headphones
  • Phone
  • Scissors

The Task
I was tasked with stripping naked, put my latex panties on, followed by my latex bodysuit. I then had to put the vibe in the crotch. Put the collar on but don't attach it to your lead and put the ball gag in. Take everything into the room with the small space (which was between two walls and the sofa (a sort of triangle space). Attach the lead to a leg of the sofa. Then get into the space and sit down in the foetal position. Put the ankle cuffs on, attach the lead to collar. I then had to turn the vibe onto maximum (high). On my phone I needed to get ready to start a stopwatch. When I pressed start, I had to put the hood on, headphones over the top and then loop the wrist cuffs through the ankle cuffs and secure them. I was told to remain in this position for 15 minutes but I needed to judge the time myself either by guessing or counting, but how far off I was would result in consequences so it was going to be important to get it as close as possible. While in the position I also needed to edge 3 times. When I judged the time to be up, I was to remove the the hood and headphones and look at the stopwatch time and make a note of it. Then take everything off except the latex and vibe, leave that on, kneel down and write your report, wait for further orders.

The Report
I set the living room up by moving the sofa to create the space. Then when the time came to complete the task I stripped naked, folded my clothes neatly on my bed, got into my latex panties, followed by my latex body suit and placed the vibe at the centre. I attached my collar to my neck, put the gag in and carried everything into my living room. I couched down, wrapped the leash around the sofa leg and pushed it underneath so it was coming out into the space. I turned all the lights off in the house and got into the space, attaching my ankle cuffs when I did so and attached the leash to the collar. I set up my headphones to play the white noise, put one wrist in the handcuffs, pulled the hood partially on so it was on my forehead then I twisted the vibe to max which was really difficult in the confined space as I had to reach my hand up and through a leg hole to do it and my arm was at an awkward angle with the sofa. I then went to my stopwatch, pressed start, flicked to youtube pressed play, pulled the hood down until the blindfold section was over my face. Then threw my headphones on. The noise threw me right away as I suddenly was struggling to think straight but I began counting - hoping for the best. I tried to get my hands near my pussy to move the vibe but couldn't, and trying to grind against it was difficult as the latex kept sticking to the wall and floor which meant I couldn't move easily. I tried to hump the vibe as much as possible but was unsuccessful. In my "approximate counting" at around 5 minutes I came to my first edge, I also thought I had peed myself at this point but I hadn't it was just the amount of liquid that came out from my cunt surprised me. The corners of my mouth were beginning to ache and the hood was starting to get damp around my mouth area. I kept counting. When I got to my "12 minutes" I was finally on the edge again. I knew that getting a third edge in 3 minutes was probably impossible especially as my clit and cunt was starting to not even realise the vibe was there - just a gentle buzzing, no really response to it. I continued counting, my toes were getting cold at this point, something I should have thought about before doing the task as I know I suffer from Raynaud's Disease.

Eventually I got to "15 minutes" so I quickly removed a handcuff, pulled my headphones and hood off and glanced at my phone. The timer said 22:04 and I still hadn't edged 3 times, only twice. At this point I knew I had failed and felt quite disheartened that I may have let down Sir. I removed the gag, cuffs, collar and leash, climbed out of my space and knelt on the hard wooden floor by the radiator to write my report for Sir. The vibe was continuing to go and the whole time I was writing I still hadn't edged a third time. As I waited for Sir's response liquid from my cunt began leaking out of my latex and down my legs and pooling between my knees. Sir was not impressed by how over time I had gone so set me a punishment to complete.

The Punishment

I was instructed to complete the third edge and then taste the puddle I had created by my knees (pushing a limit here). If able to I was to lick the entire puddle up but if not my main consequence was to cum and as I was cumming to say as loudly and clearly as I could - “I am a cuntosaurus” until I have finished.

The punishment report

I used my hands to adjust the vibe in my latex and have now managed to make myself edge a third time. I then dipped my finger in the liquid, and touched it to my tongue. It was a challenge as it was very watery and very salty and I felt uncomfortable doing it, and slightly disgusted by my own behaviour. We decided that we would go with the second option for my punishment. I again used my hand to adjust where the vibe was targeted and applied extra pressure, when I reached the edge rather than stopping I continued to maintain the position and pressure and began shouting I am a cuntosaurus very loudly and clearly (I'm very relieved I have no physical neighbours). I shouted it 9 times whilst I came.

Feelings/thoughts
I really enjoyed this task. It was an excellent introduction into confinement, something I can see becoming a like very quickly. The edging was the most challenging part (other than the punishment itself). I felt happy for trying it, although I did feel humiliated by the mess I was making.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 634 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments