Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Will I enter a State of Severe Deppression and Sadness?

Posted 04-30-2009 at 08:47 PM by lokelake
Updated 04-30-2009 at 08:49 PM by lokelake

Gosh! I am going to miss my younger brother's grade. So many very nice interactions and memories. At least the final goodbye won't be for another couple years, but after my thrid year of college, the final goodbye will be said. I will be transfering colleges.

See, I was in 12th grade, and my younger brother and his class was in 9th grade. Not just in school, but for many years, I had very nice memories and interations with some of his class.

For about a half a year after I graduated from HS, I was depressed and sad, and I was holding back tears.

Now, only sometimes I get deppressed and sad, and hold back tears. Not too often, I will become very deppresssed and sad.

After my third year, the final goodbye will be said. For a very long time, I may be trying to hold back tears. And, I may be severly deppressed and sad for a long time, but now, I cannot predict that.

It is going to be so hard leaving behind his grade and all of those memories I had with them.

The only memories I will be having is from what I have remebered and from my year book.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1085 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It will get better, and there is medication for that.

It runs in my family, your not alone.