Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Some dares this weekend

Posted 09-08-2013 at 09:21 PM by JTN2010
Updated 09-08-2013 at 09:34 PM by JTN2010

Okay so I did some dares this weekend.

First off I had a dare in person above diaper dares I simply could not do (much too extreme) so I took a punishment.
The punishment required I cum into a glass of milk and drink it. This wasn't terribly difficult but this was the first time I actually consumed my cum in any real capacity (it made the milk seem dry and a bit viscous).
That was it for Friday.

I had a hypno dare given to me from the person above dares. It was about being comfortable in woman's clothing. It didn't say how long to do it so I just listened once (not really for me).

Then Sunday I thought I'd have a little more fun. I was told to listen to a file that while wearing a bra my body will naturally fill it for the next two weeks daily.
I also had to switch my likes and limits in my signature and add peeing myself to likes (replacing cutting).
This immediately caused me to get a dare to pee myself in public every day this week. (Which I'll do but I might be liberal with public (such as in my hall) or I might take a change of pants and do it outside the stall.

I did do it today though and that's a bit of a story.

So, decided to hold my urine as long as I could for a while (like I had to go around 7pm or so; and I just kept holding it and drinking liquids most of the night) and it was uncomfortable but nothing major. ARound 10ish I decided to do a dice dare that requires I keep rolling and doing the dare until I score 18 total. Which required I drink I think something around 8 glasses of water in a VERY short period of time (because most of the results didn't tell me to wait).

This didn't do much to make me need to pee more for a while but it did make my stomach hurt a lot.

Then I waited more and it started hurting a bit (I was crossing my legs unintentionally holding myself some and sometimes standing up and doing a pee dance). I decided to do a milovana thing I'd been linked before. http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...h.php?id=11322
The first time I went through it to told me just go but standing on one leg and that seemed weak sauce. So I went through again and it told me to wait twenty minutes. HO-lee crap. That started around 10:50-11. I was trying to distract myself with Netflix but I just ended up pausing it and going around my room doing the pee dance.
After the timer was up I was nearing tears I bolted up and started moving toward the restroom and about halfway there I started going. I got into a sprint (luckily no one was in the halls) and got into the stall sat down (before I pulled down my pants) and started pulling them off while sitting still going then yanked off my underwear. Luckily I was close enough that nothing got onto the floor in the hall but I did have to clean the bathroom some (very fortunate no one was around).
I snuck back to my room in just wet briefs holding my pants.

This is the first time I've wet myself not into diapers since I must have been 6-8. That loss of control is extreme but it was painful getting there.
Views 1547 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments