Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Vinnie's Blog

Interesting topics, important activities that are going on in my life, what happened that say or the day before, entries sometimes including my roommate kayla
Rate this Entry

Plans change...

Posted 05-16-2012 at 05:27 PM by Vinnie

Blogging didn't go as I planned back in September.

I blogged that I was going to propose to Kayla on Christmas. She said yes. the last 4 months have been hectic. Wedding planning.
Having a May Wedding. May 27th.
Our relationship, both sexual, and friendship, even the BDSM part of the sexual relationship, is all great. Wonderful, to be honest.

Lonely nights of mine I tend to come on here, hit the Milovana, get a good beat in.

I have been pondering on whether to make a official leave or not. My feelings toward the forum is much different nowadays. It seems to me that too many pervs are about. And not many serious people are on here. Which is quite sad and disappointing.

I have looked for a online Mistress, still have permission from Kayla. She still wants me to get one. I have never taken the search for one that serious. Or at least not as serious as I should at a constant.

Feel free to PM me or contact me otherwise. I may start blogging and posting more.

MSN: [email protected]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1960 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments