Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

My Fantasies. Maybe willing to try.

Posted 04-05-2017 at 12:54 AM by Samantha88
Updated 12-16-2017 at 03:50 AM by Samantha88

I had the fantasy of going outside (it's getting warmer lately) into the woods and then lock my jacket. So I am naked and have to do tasks / reach a far away point / orientation run kind of thing.
I could be outside for as long as you want, but I have to be able to escape when I hear something, or I need to hide (if it's bondage or such). I did bondage with a ice-key-release-method in the basement for example. We also have a bicicle shelter. ... or the stairs of a different house
Once I ran naked to my car and drove away to a hidden parking spot and came while lying on the hood of the car
I like games or chances to decide how hard it will hit me.
I could use my holes as a pocket to carry stuff around. ... or I have to insert ever ___ i find over the day. (pens or lighters,...)

I would like to experience bondage with a real dominant person, but i am afraid - it would have to be the right onw.
I would like some kind of training or rating. (punished for performing bad)
I wonder how it would be like, not beeing able to stop after i came.
I like blindfolds or earplugs.
Going out the cabin with his cum on my face was exciting.
Surprising tasks (set timer on XX XX time (somewhen next day) to do ___ i wont check the timer, so i dont know where i am when i have to do it.
I have to do something (like touch my covered pussy) when i think someone looks at my boobs ... or something like that.
I have to do ___ within a certain time.
I like humiliating bodywriting.
Key in my pussy and no underwear plus skirt = i am not sure if or when the key falls out.

I just read this from humiliated_Jenny. makes me so wet!
"I crave only the nastiest, cruelest, most imaginative humiliations, nothing gets my slutty pussy wetter than the thought of having every ounce of my dignity stripped from me, along with my clothes and all my possessions, and being transformed into a sub-human slut to be used and abused again and again for the entertainment of my betters. Just the thought of it now makes me want to grab the nearest object I can find and fuck myself to a shuddering orgasm with it.
Got an idea how to ruin my day? Go for it!
Had a rough time at work and need someone to take it out on? Be my guest! Curious as to how badly a certain big-titted trashbag skank will degrade herself for the pleasure of strangers on the internet? Let me know and we can find out if you are the person to push my limits to the max and show you just how low I can be made to sink!"
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 976 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments