Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Rules Report

Posted 04-23-2018 at 02:16 PM by Sain

This is a blog report of a week of rules I got from nina@ in this thread. Overall, I did enjoy these rules, and they made for an interesting week...

1) You have to masturbate for 20 minutes every night (up to 1 orgasm permissible), (not less than 20 minutes unless it is deducted below, and not more) and other rules below may add some conditions
This rule was originally intended to be one orgasm per day, but after a few messages with nina@, we changed it to one for the entire week....
GetDare's Green Knight
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Denial Raffle Rules

Posted 04-22-2018 at 02:14 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 04-23-2018 at 06:50 AM by Matt:

Rules for this thread -: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...330231&page=12

Updated Date: April 21st 2018
Denial Raffle Start Date: April 22nd, 2018 21:00 BST (British Summer time)
Denial Raffle End Date: April 29th 2018 21:00 BST
Post Count Start: 179 Page 12
Post Count End:

YOU MUST READ THE RULES FOR EACH RAFFLE. THEY WILL CHANGE. ONCE YOU ARE DONE READING, PLEASE SAY THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RULES WITH YOUR FIRST TICKET. YOUR TICKET...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Chat Games

Posted 04-22-2018 at 09:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-22-2018 at 11:17 AM by Butterfly

In order to promote some more activity in the chat rooms, and hopefully help new members interact with the chat veterans, I would like to schedule some chat games.

I have posted a thread, which you can participate in.

In the main post of this thread, I will post the schedule of upcoming games that I am going to host.

Here are some of the upcoming events and ideas!!

Upcoming Games:

Truth/Story Time
in the Truth or Dare
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Coming out

Posted 04-22-2018 at 09:54 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Thanks to sockless74's blog post, I have seriously asked myself how I came along. I think partly, I didn't try to fool anyone, but on the other hand, I have meddled and struggled with how others conceive me.

I am transgender. I thought it didn't play a role too much that I was, and still do, but on the other hand: society. That's the whole trouble it's about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Transgender people are those who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.
Oracle
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

I am Spoiled!

Posted 04-21-2018 at 08:59 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-21-2018 at 09:51 AM by IceMaiden

While AM and I both enjoy kinks like degradation and humiliation in our play (a lot of it!) there are plenty of times where we steer away from those kinks and delve into DDLG.

When AM first said he was going to send me some surprise gifts I pouted and moaned and complained and tried to refuse them. I have slight issues accepting gifts or help. But he wouldn't take no for an answer and sent them anyway. Since then he has sent me packages every so often, with a variety of gifts in them....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Taking a break...

Posted 04-20-2018 at 09:16 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I've been relatively inactive over the last week and a half. Really sense my python got loose. She is still missing, and I am taking a break from getDare until I find her. I'm too emotionally distressed right now to be able to handle doing dares and even be kinky in general. my libido has been relatively low as well. So I am going to take a momentary Hiatus from getdare to focus on finding my precious little Noodz. I love you all and I will see you again when...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Pushing the Limits.

Posted 04-20-2018 at 03:20 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-20-2018 at 03:43 PM by IceMaiden

Not those limits! The things I want to do because I enjoy them, or AM does, or because I want to be better at them but am physically unable to do most of the time. For example...multi/forced orgasms.

I am not multi orgasmic. I can not cum a bunch of times one after the other, generally my maximum is two, three if I'm really lucky and just those three can take me an hour or more.

Today AM told me if I managed four ruins within an hour I could have something good for succeeding....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized