Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Ravenwood

Rate this Entry

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-3.2

Posted 04-10-2017 at 10:49 PM by Ravenwood

Act 3[cont.]- Trying New Things

Scene 4-Ice, Ice, Puppy

While we used ice once in the beginning to punish me, we didn't use it for a very long time after and I forgot why I hadn't liked it and so began asking if we could use it again. Daddy was quite confused by this and denied my request several times before he finally agreed to use ice in one of our next sessions. I remember being a bit nervous as he said we would be focusing on my boi bits and my nipples. As I rubbed the ice on my nipples I found the sensation of the clothespins heightened making my Puppy cock throbs even harder than usual and rather than falling right away when I placed ice against the head of my cock it grew painfully hard before falling. I had turned around my opinion of ice! There was one place in that area where it was extremely painful to rub the ice however. This was right behind my ballsack where I believe people usually call the taint. Rubbing ice there made me very cold and hurt a bit.

The next time we used ice I was told to take all the sharp edges off by using running water for a few seconds. I was surprised and excited to find out that we would be icing my boi pussy. As the first cubes entered my hole I began to feel chilly but in one of the best ways possible. Suddenly almost all of my sensations were heightened as I felt my insides grow cold. It was wonderful and led to the only time I have ever felt the need to use our safeword. I had been told to put 10 icecubes in and then plug myself with the large plug. Everything was going fine until I had all 10 cubes in. I felt full to the bursting. I knew that I would cause damage to myself if I put in the large plug and after calling out our safeword expressed my concerns and was permitted to go and remove the ice before returning and continuing with our session.

Scene 5- Burn, Puppy, Burn

Alright this title is a bit misleading as I did not actually get burnt. But I was playing with wax. I remember always wanting to try wax and one day I grabbed a candle that seemed to meet all the descriptions of a safe one and tried it out. I didn't do anything stupid like test it on my bits immediately instead testing my thigh. After dripping a few drops of wax onto each I confirmed that my candle was safe and began dripping wax onto my cock. It burned but oh how good that burn felt... I let wax fall on my cock until I had a shell of wax built up. I took a picture and sent it to my Daddy because I hadn't actually let him know that I was going to be trying waxplay.

I fashioned a small​ disk to catch any wax that might fall when I was not holding the candle and we used it in some of our next sessions creating a shell of wax around my cock and balls before smacking it off with a ruler most times. It really was an incredibly pleasurable experience for me.

Scene 6- Don't Get Caught

Daddy also started having me do more and more public and hidden public tasks as our relationship progressed. Even work which had once been off limits had some stuff happen.

It started out with my daily walks. I started going for them with sagging pants then he had me open the zipper so it was possible to see his cock and balls. Then he eventually had me start walking with his cock out the fly. This made me so nervous because I knew that anyone could catch me at any time but at the same time excited me for that very same reason.

At night the day before trash day if I was home alone I would run barenaked to take the cans down and he had me get the mail during the day wearing only underwear and my collar so my collar was in full view. I also had a few tasks in various public places.

At work one time I had to wear my small plug, this was after a while without anal so it stayed in, and I was almost certain everyone could see me walking just a little funny but no one ever commented on it. Usually I love wearing my plug but I started to get uncomfortable as it started to rub against my skin. I also had a task to complete in a McDonald's bathroom. I had to strip and edge for 10 minutes in the stall. The actual task wasn't too bad really but the aftermath!... It was really hot in the bathroom so I started sweating as I edged. By the time I finished I was drenched and I was certain that I smelled strongly of sex as I left the bathroom and took the bus home.

The absolute most nerve wracking task of my life so far took place on a bus. I was told to ride the bus and edge while on it. There is pretty much only one seat the camera and driver can't see very well so I sat there. The only problem is someone else sat in the seat across the aisle from me so I had to be extra careful as I started jerking so I wouldn't get caught. Everything ended up going just fine though and I was able to complete this task successfully and make my Daddy happy.

Intermission 2
My goodness this is a long act but I promise there will be more involved stuff later with a fluent storyline. As always leave comments and questions down below.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1633 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is fun to read.