Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MysticalMadness

Rate this Entry

needed a safe place

Posted 02-08-2016 at 07:40 PM by MysticalMadness

I came here to write about this because I didn't know where else to turn. I'll probably look at this tomorrow and think "what the hell was I so upset about?" Being a little just means I'm a bit sensitive I guess.

A few weeks ago, I started messaging a guy on fet who identified as a daddy dom. He seemed like an ok guy. Was demisexual like I am, stated in his profile that he "was looking to date and make connections and if something more came out of it, that was ok too". Also in his profile, he stated that he "had just gotten out of a bad six year relationship and was not looking for a rebound as that would not be fair to anyone." He's only been on fetlife a few weeks, and I responded to an ad he'd written specifically seeking a babygirl/little. Then, he writes me back today saying that he "is in a happy relationship with someone that he can see a future with". um, what?

I'm so hurt and feel rejected. He even rejected my offer of meeting for coffee, stating that "I am monogamous and so is she, so, ya know". My depression is kicking in saying that i shouldn't have even bothered, that I shouldn't even try, and I'm just going to be alone for the rest of my life. How could someone DO something like that? I just hurt so much right now because I had so much hope.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2043 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments