Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

A (Slightly Screwed Up) Social Experiment

Posted 08-03-2016 at 09:25 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I had an idea of a sort of social experiment to do a little while ago. I decided I would steal a pair of my sister's panties, and then hang them up in a toilet cubicle at uni. I could then come back an hour later and see if they had disappeared or not.

Today, I decided to do it. I put the underwear in my bag and set off to a normal day of uni. When I got to the building where my first lecture was, I went to the toilet first. Oddly, there were no urinals in the toilet I went into (oops),...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Long Periods of Nudity

Posted 07-30-2016 at 04:32 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

While I am writing this, I am finishing up seven hours of nudity in my house. I decided that since I would be the only one home, I should just go nude for that time. It was a bit cold at points but no problems really. I had a shower during that time and mostly played video games and didn't really leave the house.

I plan to do one of my regular nude outside walks tonight. I did a run last night and managed to get around the block in about 12 minutes. I can probably get it down if I get...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Almost Caught Outside

Posted 07-29-2016 at 09:00 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This all happened about 2 weeks ago, I just forgot to write it up.

I decided to, as I do often, go outside and have a walk around naked at midnight, and possibly do a dare or two. It was quite cold, (< 10 degrees Celsius) but after a bit you get used to it. I walked down my court, quite cautiously, and got a bit ahead of myself. I stepped forward in front of a house and saw someone sitting, having a cigarette on the porch. I hadn't stepped far into his vision and managed to quickly...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 55

Posted 06-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture 55
This picture was done directly before I took a drive around while wearing female clothing and naked. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it. The dare took place around 6:45 PM, when it was very dark.

The picture is of a naked girl showing off her pussy and ass. She is leaning against a car, with one leg over the side mirror. Her underwear is hanging over the mirror.

Before I could do this,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hitting the Road Nude

Posted 06-13-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Hitting the Road Nude
I decided that since I had some time when my sister and Mum were out, I'd do a driving dare. It was very spur of the moment.

I picked out a bikini and skirt, and also brought my jacket in case I needed to cover up. I also grabbed some blue underwear that I was going to wrap around my rear-view mirror. Before I actually went for this drive I actually had just done another of the Ultimate Flashing Dare pics. That'll come later, I hope.

I got in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 5, 48, 67 & 99

Posted 06-12-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #5, 48, 67 & 99
Four more dares for the Ultimate Flashing dare. This one was again done at the park near my house, at around midnight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I'll give you brief background on each inspiration picture from now on. Skip ahead if you have access to the pictures. Number 5 is a picture of a girl squatting in front of a playground wearing only a shirt. She is pissing on the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 73

Posted 06-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

#Picture #73
I completed Dare #73 at about 1:30AM. I was going to do it around midday to mid afternoon but I forgot to. There is every chance I'll do it again in the daylight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration picture, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I stripped everything off, keeping my shirt on, and went outside. I climbed on top of my car cautiously, and got into position. I had to shift around a bit as I was erect so that the piss wouldn't go all...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized