Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Park Run Adventure

Posted 09-01-2021 at 07:46 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Last night I decided to get some exercise. I would consider myself fairly fit but medium to long distance running is not one of my strengths. After the success of this adventure, I’m definitely going to do it again. The plan was to run 1 lap of the park but I had to walk for a bit halfway through.

I put on a pair of tight women’s exercise shorts & a sports bra, then put a T-shirt & shorts over the top. Once I got to the location (the park from Sunday), I stripped off the T-shirt...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seconds Away from a Great View

Posted 01-29-2019 at 02:36 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I think I just missed a great view on the way home today.

As I went past, I saw 3 girls that looked like they were pulling their bras/shirts back down after flashing together. There was also a girl coming back across the road, from the other side, which adds to this theory. I am assuming she took a picture!

Unfortunately, I was not a couple of seconds quicker to go along that bit of road!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Beginner's Guide to Purchasing Sex Toys

Posted 05-21-2018 at 05:03 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Buying sex toys/lube/clothing online or instore can be a daunting experience. I know it was for me the first couple of times. I'm going to give a few tips on how to choose and purchase reliable items as confidentially as possible.

Online Purchases
Buying things online is not especially difficult, especially if you live alone/with people that won't scrutinise your mail. It requires very little human interaction and you have hundre... thousands of sites to choose from (maybe even millions,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Eva Lovia Vagina Fleshlight Review

Posted 12-28-2017 at 10:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Eva Lovia Vagina Fleshlight Review
By Tyragon123

When I bought this Fleshlight, it was by far the most I had spent on a single sex toy. Normally worth $100, and I got it for $70. There was a lot of thought that went into me eventually purchasing it.

I actually didn't order the Eva Lovia one, but due to me ordering over a long weekend, my order was not processed. When I asked what was going on with the order, I was told they had sold out of my first choice, and as...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Magic Wand Vibrator Review

Posted 12-27-2017 at 07:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Magic Wand Vibrator Review
By Tyragon123

This is the first in a series of reviews that I will be writing, about the various sex toys that I own. I bought my first toy in about August of 2016 (a small, jewelled, metal buttplug), and it wasn't until January 2017 that my collection expanded again. Since that point, my collection has grown at a steady rate, to the point where it fills up a very deep drawer built into my desk.

I'll start with one of my most recent purchases....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sickness and Anal

Posted 07-31-2017 at 08:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two weeks I have had a bad cold which has turned into a bad cough and asthma. For this reason I haven't really felt like doing any anal with my new toys. I did, however, get to try them out one day when I was actually not feeling too bad.

I got a bright purple 6 inch dildo that is thicker than my current anal dildo, but thinner than my oral dildo. The one I use for oral is just a bit too big. I can get it in my ass but it takes a lot of easing it in. The new dildo is much...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sex Toy/Sexytime Purchasing

Posted 07-12-2017 at 04:35 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Most of the time when I buy sex toys, it is online. (I actually cannot think of any sex toys I have bought at a bricks and mortar store). When buying sex toys I have only ever had them sent to a Parcel Locker. I have bought from four different companies and thankfully everything has been delivered successfully.

The only thing I have bought from a sex shop was an adult DVD. This was essentially because I dared myself to go in and buy something one day. It was nerve-wracking but also not...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized