Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)

Posted 03-23-2023 at 12:21 AM by katien

At all times I have the game of guessing the color of my underwear active. If my underwear has several colors, when you hit one of the colors, it will already be considered as valid.

1st Guess: I will have to post in 4 threads of your choice and I will do 3 dares of your choice
2nd Guess: I will have to post in 3 threads of your choice and I will do 2 dares of your choice
3rd Guess: I will have to post in 2 threads of your choice and I will do a dare of your choice
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules

Posted 03-19-2023 at 06:51 PM by katien
Updated 03-19-2023 at 07:07 PM by katien

RULES

From now on, I'll have some rules to follow...

RULE 1: Cannot orgasm without permission from a getdare member

RULE 2: If you get a dare that goes against my limits, you will edge twice instead for each part of the dare that you have to skip.

RULE 3: Must wear nipple clamps for at least 5 minutes for every PM you receive

RULE 4: For each spank im dared to do, it will be done to each cheek separately

RULE 5:...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first ballbusting experience (2)

Posted 01-31-2022 at 03:12 PM by katien

Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything. I was embarrassed to undress. Through the game it would have been easier for me. But finally I undressed.

He copied my idea of ​​tying my hands behind my back, I was going to tell him that I had been a decision that I had regretted because I was only able to take advantage of it for a few minutes, since I immediately had to untie his hands from his back to be able to tie them to the door handle. But better, I preferred not to say...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first ballbusting experience (1)

Posted 01-31-2022 at 03:11 PM by katien

I discovered Ballbusting shortly after the Internet arrived at my house. It was 20 years ago, I was 13 years old and they called me a lot, I was very morbid, the issue of hazing. I was looking for hazing ideas on the internet since I didn't know why, but it made me horny. And I was changing the subject towards the classic pranks of hitting the balls of friends. There were several videos on the internet with jokes related to hitting the balls. Jackass was also in fashion and people, usually teenagers,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two hours being a dog

Posted 01-17-2022 at 11:05 AM by katien

Original version (in Spanish) below.

TWO HOURS BEING A DOG
I pulled my "toy" bag out from under the bed and grabbed the dog mask and tail plug to spend the next few hours being a doggy in the privacy of my own home. I also took out a dog bone that I have, and the feeder and I already went to get naked (honestly, at the time, I didn't feel like putting on a harness).

I have to say that where I live, it is currently very cold and I avoid turning on the heating...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

Posted 01-14-2022 at 02:35 PM by katien
Updated 05-20-2023 at 01:31 AM by katien

Likes: Chastity cage, spank, mouthsoaping, ballbusting, hazing, role play, bets, pain, bondage, cbt, body writing, dare games, dice dares, humilation, wedgies, bladder control, , desperation, pet play, pain, messy, temporal exposed, ...

Dislikes: , hidden-public, pain, lines, cornertime, blackmail

Limits: Family & Friends, cross-dressing, feminization, blood, anal, ilegal, permanent, financial, webcam, diapers, scat
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The kinkiest dare i wish i had the nerve to do

Posted 01-09-2022 at 05:24 AM by katien

Before starting, I have to apologize for my poor level of English, since it is not my first language and I have had to help myself as a translator. Specifying that writing this blog entry is part of a punishment, since I did not read properly how I should send PM Dares, plus I did not realize that some of those PM Dares were disabled due to the COVID issue. For me, what does punishment do for me? That I have been locked in a chastity cage for several days and I still have several more days like that....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized