Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Old

Sickness and Anal

Posted 07-31-2017 at 08:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two weeks I have had a bad cold which has turned into a bad cough and asthma. For this reason I haven't really felt like doing any anal with my new toys. I did, however, get to try them out one day when I was actually not feeling too bad.

I got a bright purple 6 inch dildo that is thicker than my current anal dildo, but thinner than my oral dildo. The one I use for oral is just a bit too big. I can get it in my ass but it takes a lot of easing it in. The new dildo is much...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Anal Training

Posted 06-28-2017 at 05:10 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Today I had a bit of time alone so I decided to do some anal. I cleaned myself out with my douche and got to it.

I started off with my rather thin dildo. Probably 6 or 7 inches long and feels very good thrusting in and out of me. I can fit the whole length of it inside me.

After playing with that one for an unspecified amount of time, I moved to my Electrofox. It's a little shorter, but the shaft is of a similar girth as the previous dildo. The difference is the knot. Takes...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Male Dice Truth Response

Posted 04-24-2017 at 04:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 04-24-2017 at 04:24 AM by tyragon123 (Added Bolding on Qs)

Just completed This Truth and felt like putting it here so I can come back to it later.

I rolled 5 so instead of rolling for 5 questions I rolled once to find which question to exclude.

Lvl1:
What color are your eyes? Hazel
What's your operating system(Windows 95, Mac OS)? Have a Win10 desktop and a MacOS laptop. Both serve their purposes. Prefer Windows.
What's your favorite band? Recently, Tash Sultana & Against The Current have been listened to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Truths
Old

Pushing the Limits Outdoors

Posted 11-13-2014 at 12:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

A couple of days ago, I did some more stuff outside. I thought it would be a good time to push my backyard nudity. It was fairly dark, with no direct windows open, but there were people talking in the yard of the house behind us.
I decided to strip naked, leaving my clothes by the door. I first knelt on all fours and watered a plant with my piss, and then did about six laps around my backyard, still naked. I then sat on the paved enclosure of the barbeque, while I started masturbating. I contemplated...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized