Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

Task Report: 5 days of edging - Part 3

Posted 04-11-2022 at 06:43 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2022 at 06:47 AM by SilverBlue

Hey there, I hope you've read the previous blogs before jumping ahead here. Not that I can stop you, or blame you, but part 1 explains why I'm doing these edges, if context matters to you.

2 Days to go and 12 edges. As I must do my edges in one session per day, this Fucktoy would do 6 on Thursday and the remaining 6 on Friday.

Thursday, time for more edging. Today I have to do edges that are a result of comments from zephyrnem and Bigbuttplug. Master
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.14 average.

Task Report: 5 days of edging - Part 2

Posted 04-10-2022 at 06:58 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-10-2022 at 07:01 AM by SilverBlue

Hey, welcome back. I've just got home from spending the weekend at Master's place. After having a shower I feel nice and fresh and have some time to do the report as promised. I hope you enjoy it

Starting Monday's set, I left it a bit late in the day. I've been out for a run, then had a shower to freshen-up, so I started around 8pm. Master added the stipulation that I do these edges with a blindfold on, I did them on the sofa. It was darkness for me, at least until
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.33 average.

Report: Rainy day being used by Master [1/?]

Posted 11-21-2021 at 04:55 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)

I thought I'd blog about this session with Master, but rather than write out the whole thing at once, it's easier for me to blog in digestible chunks. This will be the first of a couple of parts, we'll see.

I had a busy and stressful week, so I was kinda looking forward to the weekend and visiting Master. Well, the weekend arrived, but brought with it some rain clouds and strong winds. I didn’t want to go out in such nasty weather. Master messaged me asking when I was coming around. I