Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Old

Sickness and Anal

Posted 07-31-2017 at 08:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two weeks I have had a bad cold which has turned into a bad cough and asthma. For this reason I haven't really felt like doing any anal with my new toys. I did, however, get to try them out one day when I was actually not feeling too bad.

I got a bright purple 6 inch dildo that is thicker than my current anal dildo, but thinner than my oral dildo. The one I use for oral is just a bit too big. I can get it in my ass but it takes a lot of easing it in. The new dildo is much...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Anal

Posted 12-14-2016 at 02:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags anal, ass

In the past I have done a little bit of anal. Nothing more than an enema and then poking around in there for a bit (fingers or marker). A little while ago I bought a buttplug (small metal one with the jewel thing in the end). I never got around to using it until yesterday because of a number of factors.

I cleaned my ass out and then got ready. It felt really good pushing it in. It sat nicely and I could do other things while it was in. I think I left it in for about 20 mins before taking...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Current Dare Count

Posted 04-18-2016 at 02:06 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags ass, bet, blowjob, cum, game

All of this is fact. Some parts may have happened at different points to how I remember them now.

A friend (male) and I have had a set of dares going for a while now. It started years ago when we were playing Minecraft a lot. We decided that we would do a diamond finding challenge and the loser had to complete a dare. I managed to win (may have used an xray pack, but not sure now). I believe that dare was quite tame. If I remember rightly he had to lick my feet when we were next hanging...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized