Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Old

Action Packed Weekend

Posted 10-09-2022 at 06:51 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Saturday
This weekend I was able to have some anal and exhibitionist fun. It started with some basic stretching with my small buttplug (metal with black jewel), and a small photoshoot while wearing:
- Red Bra & White Panties
- Opaque Stockings
- Denim Skirt
- Black Blouse

I also queued up some BNWO & Snowbunnies videos on one computer screen which I love having on in the background. They have great music and visuals
On my second screen,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Sickness and Anal

Posted 07-31-2017 at 08:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two weeks I have had a bad cold which has turned into a bad cough and asthma. For this reason I haven't really felt like doing any anal with my new toys. I did, however, get to try them out one day when I was actually not feeling too bad.

I got a bright purple 6 inch dildo that is thicker than my current anal dildo, but thinner than my oral dildo. The one I use for oral is just a bit too big. I can get it in my ass but it takes a lot of easing it in. The new dildo is much...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sex Toy/Sexytime Purchasing

Posted 07-12-2017 at 04:35 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Most of the time when I buy sex toys, it is online. (I actually cannot think of any sex toys I have bought at a bricks and mortar store). When buying sex toys I have only ever had them sent to a Parcel Locker. I have bought from four different companies and thankfully everything has been delivered successfully.

The only thing I have bought from a sex shop was an adult DVD. This was essentially because I dared myself to go in and buy something one day. It was nerve-wracking but also not...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Anal Training

Posted 06-28-2017 at 05:10 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Today I had a bit of time alone so I decided to do some anal. I cleaned myself out with my douche and got to it.

I started off with my rather thin dildo. Probably 6 or 7 inches long and feels very good thrusting in and out of me. I can fit the whole length of it inside me.

After playing with that one for an unspecified amount of time, I moved to my Electrofox. It's a little shorter, but the shaft is of a similar girth as the previous dildo. The difference is the knot. Takes...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sex Toy Unsadness!

Posted 05-31-2017 at 08:17 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

A Few days after I made the blog post about my sex toy not having been sent yet, it got sent! Then came the checking the tracking number once a day and seeing it getting closer and closer, step by step. Yesterday, it finally said it had been delivered, so I drove to the shopping centre where the parcel locker was to pick it up.

It's a little smaller than I had anticipated, but I really like the look of it. Probably could be a bit firmer too. But I guess this is what the first purchase...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Buttplugs and Swimming

Posted 05-25-2017 at 08:19 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two months, I have been going swimming once a week, on Thursdays. (except last week when I was sick, and 3 weeks ago when I had stuff on). A couple of weeks ago I had the idea of wearing a buttplug while I was swimming. Today I finally got around to trying it out.

I put the plug and some lube in my swimming bag and set off. Instead of changing in the open part of the changing room I entered a cubicle. Putting it in wasn't too eventful. Once it was in I had no issues.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized