Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Failed Forfeit - Now I Have to Orgasm at Work

Posted 03-12-2023 at 12:49 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-12-2023 at 03:19 PM by cariadferch

Okay, I concede. There is no way I'm going to be able to masturbate for 70 minutes at work in 14 different places. I didn't think I would get so many responses, especially after being away for so long. The creep(er) who came up with this insidious little forfeit, however, told me I simply can't ignore the original challenge because that would be "false advertising" and he wants his report. So yes, you'll will get to see me "bare ass and wet" spanking myself bright red later this week,...
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 5

Posted 03-12-2023 at 03:46 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 4

Posted 03-12-2023 at 03:10 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 3

Posted 03-12-2023 at 02:44 AM by RainbowSky

This...
Distinguished Member