Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

1. Old Comment

Exposed body in a crowded coffee shop

Good job. Love the emotional combination of full embarrassment AND wanting to be seen.

So…a more daring one…maybe. And it would involve some planning: Get a cheap dress from a thrift store…or a cheap romper. Light material. Or something you don’t mind ruining.

Walk to a place where there will be people. Inside or out…doesn’t matter. This is also probably best done near some stairs (be careful) or a fence. You also will probably need to strategically weaken the garment with a few semi hidden cuts on the fabric. A park might be best. (Though look out for kids…). You are going to wear underwear (a thong and perhaps a bra that is at least a size too small). The goal is a good snag and trip. Might have to practice. Go near the fence, railing, park equipment, hook the dress on and fake a fall such that the clothing rips as much as possible. Again..a few perforations or pre wearing would help. Then you are stranded in your underwear. Or close to it,
  2. Old Comment

Exposed body in a crowded coffee shop

Love it! See through clothes are a huge turn on
  3. Old Comment

Naked island retreat: a recount of my nudism

Great story, sounds like an amazing experience.

While not as adventuresome as you I was able to rent a secluded property a few years back. It was quite an experience being nude for multiple days!
  4. Old Comment

Multiple orgasms and streaking in the public library

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    Don't worry about your entries length, we love reading well made reports

And congrats on your success
    Thank you! Do check out my other entries and feedback (and dares) are always welcomed!
  5. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Darkrider_X View Comment
    Wow...Very well written to the point I could essentially picture it all occurring in my mind. I honestly wondered if you were going to get caught given the location and you got damn close to it a couple of times. but you went through and got through it safely. Very well done and i look forward to giving you more dares in the future.
    I look forward to more dares from you too Sir Darkrider_X
  6. Old Comment

Don't worry about your entries length, we love reading well made reports

And congrats on your success
  7. Old Comment

Wow...Very well written to the point I could essentially picture it all occurring in my mind. I honestly wondered if you were going to get caught given the location and you got damn close to it a couple of times. but you went through and got through it safely. Very well done and i look forward to giving you more dares in the future.
  8. Old Comment

A banana up my…ASS!? Caution: some pooping involved

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Wow, I know these feelings. I usually mostly did only half a peeled banana as a whole was too much ... for me.

And you kept it in for an hour. Awesome!

Regarding the banana, especially since you cleaned out before, it gets mushed and no much more. The sugar and stark from the banana is usually integrated early on in the devour process, not in the end. You can actually eat it pretty well, or make banana bread out of it. The ass is pretty clean when cleaned out (or even after most dumps).

I wouldn't make that ass banana bread for your neighbor. Probably wouldn't do much different than relieve yourself but legally and morally speaking, it's the wrong way. Besides, it might turn out they likes such things if you would get a better relationship with them.
    Lol, good to know. Thanks! And thanks for reading! 😘
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    You should try freezing the banana first next time!
    I heard freezing it makes it more difficult as it sticks to the inside walls? What I researched suggested it was not very safe to freeze it and stick it in. Have you tried it frozen?
  10. Old Comment

You should try freezing the banana first next time!
  11. Old Comment

Wow, I know these feelings. I usually mostly did only half a peeled banana as a whole was too much ... for me.

And you kept it in for an hour. Awesome!

Regarding the banana, especially since you cleaned out before, it gets mushed and no much more. The sugar and stark from the banana is usually integrated early on in the devour process, not in the end. You can actually eat it pretty well, or make banana bread out of it. The ass is pretty clean when cleaned out (or even after most dumps).

I wouldn't make that ass banana bread for your neighbor. Probably wouldn't do much different than relieve yourself but legally and morally speaking, it's the wrong way. Besides, it might turn out they likes such things if you would get a better relationship with them.
  12. Old Comment

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Wow!

Great report, that's a difficult task to do and there were unexpected risks involved that you deftly managed to avoid. Well done.

I've had discussions on trying to boob flash a cashier or have an "accidental" off-shoulder top slippage & reveal. Those are still a challenge, but are also safer as there's still the option to back-out if the situation isn't right.

Going in nude is definitely a commitment. Although, from what you say, it seems like you still may be welcome to go back to that store nude. I'm also curious what kind of discount he may offer you next time
    Take care.
  13. Old Comment

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Sounds like a very lovely encounter. It's great to hear about such positive resonance and actual help.
  14. Old Comment

Stairwell strip and masturbation dare

That was an amazing read and I can't wait for more.

I was challenged to share getDare with someone I knew, whether online or in person, so I gave someone online that didn't know about getDare a general link to the site and then a couple days later I recommended them to give your blog a read since they are into exhibitionism; they thought getDare was interesting but waiting to hear what they think of your blog.

Mini
  15. Old Comment

Getting ready for public masturbation 2nd attempt (Reader participation at the end 😉)

Mission accomplished! Yes I read this after reading a few of your other posts... and it made me quite hard and drip in my shorts! Wow... I love reading your real life adventures. Please keep it up!
  16. Old Comment

Stairwell strip and masturbation dare

Delicious filth, a pleasure to read!

R.
  17. Old Comment

Public dice roll dare with desperate pee 😱

Your sex shop strip got my dick hard.

Your naked stairwell orgasm made me masturbate.

Just deciding which one of your posts I will cum to.

Great work, loving your posts.

R.
  18. Old Comment

Just finished reading this and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Since I had some time while traveling home after work on the bus I decided to read this now. All I can say is that I wish I read this at home so that I could enjoy masturbating to it (won’t have the same impact a second read through).

However I can say that that was the most self conscious I have been in awhile as the tent my dick was making was not small (there was someone sitting across the aisle from me, pretty sure they didn’t notice though), even worse was when I had to get off the bus to make a change and walking down the step (double decker bus) to get off the bus with an obvious bulge in my pants was certainly interesting. I also almost showed the second bus driver your blog post instead of the bus ticket (ticket is on a app).

Please keep going with these amazing blog posts. I’ve also sent you a private message with a link to my dick photo from the last blog post.
  19. Old Comment

Amazing report :P

I loved reading it and I’m glad you enjoyed
    I’m glad you used your initiative and pissed outside too 😉

I’ll happily give you another dare when you feel like another challenge x
  20. Old Comment

Getting ready for public masturbation 2nd attempt (Reader participation at the end 😉)

So I had time since I got back from work earlier that then I thought.

First of, I got my nipple suckers and clamps out to help add to the enjoyment of reading this amazing report and by god was it good.

So after playing with myself a little, using the nipple suckers on my nipples and then clamping them for while I read. I got started on reading.

Now I would love to say that I managed to hold off orgasming till later in the report, I unfortunately didn’t make it that far, just as I got to the part where you were describing all the sensations you were feeling while you were in the hallway; where anyone could open a door and see you, I came.

It was a good orgasm not one I tend to have often. I just managed to get to a surface in time so that I could take a photo of both my dick and the result of the orgasm in one photo. (Give me either an email address or a reliable /safe site to post it on, or I’ll look into using kinktalk. Just let me know and I’ll work on getting the photo to you)

I then proceeded to read the rest of the report, if only I could recover faster then I might of cum a second time as the combination of detail and how well events were presented would of made me cum a second time. I could almost envision the scene you described.

I can’t wait to read more from you, as I can say a throughly enjoyed reading this one.

I have uploaded two dares that came to me while I was working and was looking forward to reading this report. Links below as you might be able to incorporate them into your future adventures.
    https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402986
    https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...57#post4370557

I bet you also feel better/happier (not sure on the word to describe it) now that you have completed that dare fully, quite some time ago I had a dare that I couldn’t quite complete full and it nagged at me till I managed to complete it. It was relieving to have completed it, though I wasn’t as brave/daring as you as it took me a few more attempts to complete mine where you did it in one re-attempt. So well done.

Right I’m off to bed, hope enjoyed my report, though it’s no where near as good as yours.
    Updated 05-09-2021 at 01:58 AM by Mini (Added forgotten paragraph.)
  21. Old Comment

I would love to read this now but I work nights so it’s currently time for me to sleep. So Tuesday evening when I’m done with work for the week I will read it in full and savour it. As recompense I will do something I haven’t before I give you a photo (if you tell me where to put/send the photo, I’ll still put my reaction to reading the blog post down here for all to read) of down below just after cumming as I’m sure I will after reading it as I have with your other stories. . I can’t wait to enjoy this blog entry.
  22. Old Comment

Back on GetDares

Hi Mini, check out my newest blog entry. I hope you’ll be pleased

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mini View Comment
    Good to hear that you liked my suggestion, can't wait to read the report if tried again.
  23. Old Comment

Back on GetDares

Good to hear that you liked my suggestion, can't wait to read the report if tried again.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Comment
    That’s a really good idea. I have cum in public since, but it’s always been with me sure there was no one around, or I could move to a different spot. I just might do it again tonight! Will report back!
  24. Old Comment

Back on GetDares

That’s a really good idea. I have cum in public since, but it’s always been with me sure there was no one around, or I could move to a different spot. I just might do it again tonight! Will report back!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mini View Comment
    Great to hear that your still around. What if you try and redo "Getting ready for public masturbation" and see if you can do the full time? Looking forward to reading more from you.
  25. Old Comment

Back on GetDares

Great to hear that your still around. What if you try and redo "Getting ready for public masturbation" and see if you can do the full time? Looking forward to reading more from you.