Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Spanking reference for future sessions and play partners (warning : graphic)

Posted 09-10-2022 at 12:24 AM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:42 AM by pluky

I asked about the rules and these should break none, as there's only ass cheeks and no insertions or visible asshole or any other prohibited things.

The goal of this blog post is to illustrate what kind of marks I'm left with after a specific amount of spanking, because everyone might have a different interpretation of "hard" or "as hard as you can", I thought this would give a more accurate idea of what mine is by stating exactly what has been done here and showing the result.

The session contained a total of 250 on each side.

2x50 soft
2x50 medium
2x100 hard
2x50 very hard

And it looked like this the next few days :

And this is one week later :

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 14

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That is some hard spanking. Not sure I could do that to myself.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    That is some hard spanking. Not sure I could do that to myself.
    I have an implement heavy enough that it kind of hits deep instead of surface level so it makes that easier to happen.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    I have an implement heavy enough that it kind of hits deep instead of surface level so it makes that easier to happen.
    I see. What implement do you use? If you don't mind me asking
    Updated 09-11-2022 at 08:35 AM by lotusdriver81
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    I see. What implement do you use? If you don't mind me asking

You can actually see them in my album called "stuff" there's a picture, the one I used for this is the metal rod that you can see there, it's a piece from a detachable ab roller (exercise tool).
  5. Old Comment
    In another blog entry, you complain about unsolicited dick pics. But that's exactly what you are doing here. You upload these pictures on your blog without thinking that it could trigger someone. You may not break GD rules. But why not upload them to your album? This way people can decide for themselves if they want to see your bruised ass. I usually read through all new blog entries. A warning in the blog title would have been nice.

I'm wondering how people would react if a male would post something like this. Maybe a pic of his tiny dick in spandex shorts with the request to humiliate him. It's rude when men show off but it's not for women?
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    You can actually see them in my album called "stuff" there's a picture, the one I used for this is the metal rod that you can see there, it's a piece from a detachable ab roller (exercise tool).
    Ah ok I see. Very inventive. Still don't think I could hit myself hard enough to make a mark lol.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wordsmith View Comment
    In another blog entry, you complain about unsolicited dick pics. But that's exactly what you are doing here. You upload these pictures on your blog without thinking that it could trigger someone. You may not break GD rules. But why not upload them to your album? This way people can decide for themselves if they want to see your bruised ass. I usually read through all new blog entries. A warning in the blog title would have been nice.

I'm wondering how people would react if a male would post something like this. Maybe a pic of his tiny dick in spandex shorts with the request to humiliate him. It's rude when men show off but it's not for women?
    This is far from an unsolicited dick pic. There are naked asses all over the forums, and much more graphic cartoon/animated photos. If you don't like what you see, you walk away. This is a public forum. If she had sent them to you privately without asking, I would agree with you. You pointed out that if a male posts a pic of his tiny little dick in spandex shorts, people would be upset. However, I would have the same advice to them: if you aren't interested in participating, you just move along without comment.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:

It's rude when you send a private message to someone with your private parts that they didn't ask for, I'll never tell you it's rude if you put it in your own blog. But you do you.

If I did trigger you then I'm sorry, but you are comparing two different things.

Also I did add the warning and you could have just suggested nicely, from now on I'll do that if I have such images but it simply didn't cross my mind, I'm new here and don't necessarily see what's different between blog and album and why one might be more appropriate in your opinion (it seems obvious to you, to me it's not, I've been here for less than a month). I posted it to my blog because that's where I send my play partners to find the information that will be useful for our sessions, and the purpose of the blog was that they know what they are asking for when they tell me to hit a certain amount, a certain intensity.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    This is far from an unsolicited dick pic. There are naked asses all over the forums, and much more graphic cartoon/animated photos. If you don't like what you see, you walk away. This is a public forum. If she had sent them to you privately without asking, I would agree with you. You pointed out that if a male posts a pic of his tiny little dick in spandex shorts, people would be upset. However, I would have the same advice to them: if you aren't interested in participating, you just move along without comment.

Yeah exactly, even if I don't like what another person of any gender posts in their own space, it's their space and it's none of my business what they post in it, my statements were about what people send to others privately, and it's kinda meh to take it out of context like that, although I can understand if my pics made him feel bad in any way.
    Updated 09-13-2022 at 12:55 AM by pluky
  9. Old Comment
    It's sad that a good blog has been mired in disingenuous criticism. You've done nothing wrong.

Self spanking is not easy - I'll check out that metal rod!
  10. Old Comment
    You have done nothing wrong. I have almost 500 blogs on this site and have posted photos of my bruised ass, a glittery ass, body parts with wax, photos with needles stuck in me ... You can't accomodate everybody. If warnings were needed on everything then this site would be a giant trigger warning. You can't manage other people's feelings. Just continue being awesome.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:

I think there is some confusion here. She was talking about sending unsolicited dick pics. The term to focus on here is "sending" not posting. To further explain it we have rules set for the forum and hence if you come on a forum then you comply with them. So if she is posting anything of the forum the least she should be worried is about abiding the rules of the forums. I respect if you got triggered by her pics but then either you could stop reading blogs or request mods for a rule change. But while being on a chat with someone you are the one who make rules as to what to share and there it's necessary to ask the other person if he's comfy in what you are sending and that's where you should keep a check on the consent of the other person not on a public forum where you never know who's gonna view it.

You could put a warning but you can't put warning for everything. And it's no different if she put the pics in her album or on here because then you could accuse her for the same thing again. I am a male and l still stand with her even if she didn't post a warning because it's not her responsibility to honour everyone's feelings or triggers.
  12. Old Comment
    I can take criticism myself and it seems I have exaggerated. I'm sorry for that. It wasn't my intention to blame you. These pics just triggered bad memories that's why I reacted so rude. Of course, it's not the same as an unsolicited dick pic, but I'm still critical about these pics. Where do you draw the line? Would it be ok to show everyone broken skin and blood? I don't kink shame... if you like hard impact play...good. In my opinion, the blog section is just not the right section to post pics of extreme play.

The statement that I should just walk away if I don't like is not valid for me. These blogs are no private spaces like a personal diary on paper. By posting, the whole community can see and comment. With my post, I just wanted to sensibilize people to think about what they are posting. Recently I read a blog entry here about vaginal mutilation, pretty dark stuff. The hardest part was put in a spoiler, I opened the spoiler and it triggered me. There was a warning and I ignored it, it was completely my fault.

I don't want you to stop making blog entries. I find them quite good and enjoy reading them. As I see you have made a graphic warning in your new blog entry, thank you for that. That's all I wanted to achieve with my post.
  13. Old Comment
    Look I can understand the part where it triggers you, I'm filled with PTSD and triggers myself and know what it's like, but one has to understand when it's a "me" problem, and not expect the whole world to comply or blame others for how we feel about things that trigger us. In this context, spanking is one of the most basic BDSM things, it's very far from anything extreme, and this is a BDSM site.
  14. Old Comment
    Impressive for a self spanking wow. You did a great job!