Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Nude hotel Stay - Day 1, part 2 unexpected date and fuck

Posted 02-24-2023 at 04:57 PM by ClaireScott

If you have not read part one, it’s not a big deal but it would give context to this report. In summary, I decided to stay in a hotel for 2 days and remain as naked as I possibly can through the entire duration with the following self imposed rules:

1) Be fully naked whenever I’m in the hotel room
2) curtains of hotel room cannot be closed at any time
3) if I am performing any sex acts, the hotel room door must be wide open
4) outside of the hotel room, no underwear is allowed
5) I must give at least 2 blowjobs on the hotel grounds before the end of my stay

I had checked in at noon, and by 12,45 I had given the bellboy a blowjob in my room. This is detailed in part 1. Now, on to part 2:

Day 1, part 2
I finished pleasuring myself on my bed with my dildo, and after catching my breath, I proceeded to close my room door and get cleaned up. I was hungry and decided to eat at a restaurant attached to the hotel downstairs. After I cleaned up I decided to be more literal with rule #1 to make things more fun. So, I stepped out of my room naked into the hotel hallway to put on my jeans, and loose fitting sweater, and my shoes. As I was dressing, an older man in his 50’s stepped out of his hotel room 3 doors away from me. Well dressed in a business suit, he stopped, looking puzzled for a moment as I dressed in the hallway before asking if I was locked out. I chuckled and said no, and that I was just putting my clothes on in the hallway for the fun of it. He shook his head in amusement mumbled something to himself and walked off smiling. I was happy I could make him smile.

The rest of the afternoon was rather uneventful despite the waiter at lunch getting down-blouse glimpses of my bare breasts under my loose sweater (when I put my arms on the table, the collar of my sweater is so big you can look in and see everything. I felt good getting the attention.

Things heated up in the evening when I was heading back to my room after some shopping when I bumped into the same older gentle from earlier. He was now dressed more casually in a polo and khakis. He saw me coming down the hallway and smiled from a distance. I returned the smiled as I passed him. He stood there expecting to see me do something, as if he knew I had to strip before entering my room. We eyed each other briefly, he with intrigue, myself with a mild shyness. I got to my door, and placed my shopping bags on the ground, looking back at the man. I opened my room door and placed my shopping bags inside without stepping in. The man still stood there hopefully watching, a slight smirk on his aged face.

I chuckled and blushed a little and pulled off my top tossing it into my room. The man laughed not believing his eyes. “Why do you do that?” He asked. I hesitated for a moment feeling flustered before responding “it’s a dare”. Retrospectively, it wasn’t a dare, but it just came out of me. “A DARE?” the man exclaimed laughing. “Yeah, it’s a thing I like to do sometimes, it’s silly” I responded laughing red-faced and topless. The man shifted his gaze from my breasts to my eyes and with a little shift in seriousness said “Well, what if I dared you to walk naked to the end of the hallway and back? I’ll bet you $20 you won’t do it.

I was intrigued by this challenge, more so the way he presented it. We were close to one end of the hallway so I would have to walk a good length, about 80-100ft? This was what I was here for, to meet random people and do silly shit like that so I figured what the hell. “That’s technically a bet, not a dare, but I’ll take your $20” I said accepting his challenge.

He grinned with intrigue and anticipation. “One condition…” I added, “no pictures or videos, so I’ll hold on to your phone while I do it.” The man agreed and pulled out his phone and handed it to me. I slid my jeans off my bare hips and took his phone. I don’t think either of us could believe this was happening. I winked at him as I started my naked catwalk down the hallway past the other rooms. The hallway felt longer as I walked down to the end, struck a seductive pose to indicate I made it, and cat walked my way back keeping my eye fixed on the man. I was so fucking horny watching him watch me. In my head, I kept telling myself “you’re such a slut!” And it was getting me wet.

I made it back to the man and stood in front of him confidently, allowing full view of my slender body. “You owe me $20” I said cheekishly triumphant. I shook his head in disbelief and pulled out a $20 dollar bill which I took as I gave him back his phone. With his eyes still roaming over my youthful body, he tried to break the tension with some small talk about why I was doing dares and if I liked it. I wasn’t really listening as I kept finding this urge to have sex with him come up in me. He was a good looking older man, one of those who aged well and still had a youthfulness to them. “Do you like dares?” I asked, a little more forceful which surprised me. The man now looking a little nervous, laughed and said that he wasn’t going to walk down the hallway nude.

Still naked, I looked at him and said “I dare you to take me into your room”. He smiled and pulled his door card out and opened the door for me. I grabbed my clothes off the hallway floor and went in. I threw my clothes into the corner and sat on his bed, watching him pull off his shirt and pants. He was incredibly attractive for a man his age and his body was still in very good shape. He sat next to me and ran his hands over my breast sending a chill down my back. I rubbed his groin which was growing in his underpants and realized as he was fondling my c cup breast that he had a wedding band. I somehow felt even hornier. Before I had only fucked guys a few years older than myself, 5 years at the most, but this man was probably twice my age and married!

I whispered in his ear as he kissed my neck and touched me “your wife won’t mind”. He smiled, shushed me with a finger over my lips before tossing me further back onto the bed. I climbed on top of me pulled out his now fully erect manhood and spread my legs wide apart. I watched as he positioned his impressively sized manhood against my wet bald pussy, breathing deeply with anticipation. I remember the surge of pain and overwhelming pleasure as he effortless buried his manhood deep inside me. It was a blur after that, probably from the state of ecstasy I was in, but I remember him ramming himself into repeatedly, forcefully but not in a manner that would have hurt me. At some point, he flipped me over like a doll and doggied me. I was so excited and loved the feeling of being used like a slut…

He sped up, his large hands grabbing my breast that seemed so small in his grasp, his cock gliding in and out of my stretched pussy like a well oiled engine piston. I remember him slamming hard into me one last time before he jerked my body upwards and filled me with his baby making fluid. I was so full of cum that I felt it drip out of me as I laid on my back against his chest, his cock still twitching inside me spitting out sperm. Finally he pulled out and turned me around so my face was in front of his cock. He squeezed my cheeks gently with one hand, opening my mouth and stuck his semi erect cock into my mouth for me to clean. I knowingly licked and sucked his manhood clean of our mixed juices, his sperm and my juice, tasting the mix of both out essences.

We spent the night together and we had another lust fuelled fuck in the morning before he left, this time with me on top bouncing eagerly on his thick veiny cock and finishing with a new supply of cum in me. We showered together cleaning each other off, and then he left.

While with him, I learned that his name was George, 52 from Seattle, a husband of 20 years and a father of 2. He has had a fantasy of fucking a younger girl for awhile now, and I was happy to be the one to fulfill that fantasy.

1 more day to report on, and that will be in the next couple of days, so come back for more.

Thanks for reading and thank you for all your encouraging words so far pushing me to explore myself more!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 869 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm interesting hookup for sure. Quite daring of you, good job.
  2. Old Comment
    That's a very descriptive account of what you are up to. I look forward to the rest.